Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] When you are here in this Jungle [Ft. Ch,IR,TLP,CP,NME,HZ,POP,

3at

2zdyblj.jpg

Shifting our momentum from yesterdays amazing event, Hostility members were all pumped up to have a good trip, and it definitely was one to remember. We had a rought start, with people logged out during mass but combusted out a 31 peak as the clock struck Smashing time.
hitube.png
More vids to come, stay tuned.
Video by Tim:

s6k2tz.jpg

Hostility vs TLP

Our first fight of the day started off with us organizing a pkri with some clan and got rushed by TLP. Im not sure if TLP wanted a 1v1 fight but we decided to pull to multi. They rushed us at lvl 30ish single strip.We got a quick easy piles, dropped random blue capes who refused to eat and continued back into non multi because TLP didnt move to us. We charged back at them in non multi, and once again moved back to multi because 1v1'ing wasnt going to get anywhere. We pushed back west into multi and noticed nme south of us. We decided to book it, only loosing 8 people and got a 9 kdr kills. * not claiming a win, just a friendly fight. Thanks*

s6k2tz.jpg
1zoym93.jpg
Our second fight consisted of us looking for IR, and finding them on the west side of Sperm hill in some sort of box like figure. We pushed right into the heart of the area they were standing on, scattering their members into every direction possible on runescape. They regrouped at sperm, fought back, but we were too aggressive and didnt let any chance of redemption. They pulled north, then more north, and kept getting dropped with our fierce arrows. They eventually rerushed us, dragging us to north enterance of Spider village where another fight occured. They had all of their members at this point, and we got our game faces on with intense spamming and piling. the fight was even, both sides returned well and i think TLP crashed. Thanks for the fight lads

s6k2tz.jpg
r73j1t.jpg

Our 3rd fight was against POP, and occured at the infamous Hollow Tree which is not hollow anymore. We rushed down ontop of their 80s with around 28 people, compared to their 40. They stayed around for a while, decided to die to us and then pull north to 13 ports. We chased with our bows out, dropped even more, and POP began to retaliate. We got a quick clump and began to disseminate the battle field untill we saw CP at bridge and booked it. Thanks for the fight lads.

s6k2tz.jpg

33x8tnl.jpg
1zoym93.jpg

We quickly banked, got pray and chopped up to mossies to fight CH. We had 26-27 starting on this fight, met with CH at mossies and got word that IR was chasing CH all day. We decided to help our old friends out and demanded IR appear out of the lobby and fight with our presence in the air. We began the fight vs ch west of vents at mossies tree, and got crazy spam towers filled with Hi names. We launched a couple of single piles, saw them get dropped and had a clear advantage on Chaotic. With chaotic numbers low, I guess IR decided to rush in and "clear it". We had 19 people left, and pulled south. IR surprisingly chased us to hit us in non multi and I got CH to go to vents. We lured Ir straight to vents with a fresh group of Ch members, and blue began to drop. Long story short, Ch and Hi cleared the battlefield untill IR rushed in one last time and instantly dropped, but put up a good fight untiL NME crashed from mossies. Good fight IR, Thanks for not dipping CH.

34q6zid.jpg

Around sometime during the fight, Hi started to notice purple capes sniping the fight and quickly reacted with rage and anger because we were clearly mad Ef hit us with 10ish people. We were then again happy however, as we killed 9/10th of the EF people there, and increased our KDR. Ty for the fight, or crash, or w/e you guys were doing I guess.
s6k2tz.jpg
16k8ej7.jpg

The saturday continued as we hopped around worlds looking for fights and found Ch at mossies planning a pkri vs someone, Guessing Hazard. We decided to Ac the fight they were having, seeing as HZ and CH had only a few more then us and crashing our allies will be idiotic. We followed Ch around, got some funny spams up and they logged. We logged as well, and logged into HZ in another world. We followed them around, got some funny spams up once more, and im not sure what they were doing but they rushed CH with us still in their fall in. Shortly after this, we split up and TLP decided to rush HZ. Us being AC, we smashed right into TLP with 25 stronk members and dropped a great ammount of people who were obvious targets off to the side. KDR increased magnificently and loot was made by TLP members dropping Rune 2h's. Then, CP crashed. We focused on cp with 5-10 people as a snipe unit. We got, I think, 4 kills including the demolition of ROLLY. Cp turned back after tlp left or decided to RG, and we booked it. Thanks for the fight boys.
s6k2tz.jpg

jDaHQ.png
A0mbi.png
91exs.png
CMkvm.png
F2X6Z.png
FxsKT.png
hPtzE.png
WB2P9.png
i2DIq.png
IubQ7.png
NcAWX.png
E2Mll.png
O3HPL.png
2cEes.png
MFl0d.png
APAec.png
DFBqB.png
jyCbT.png
ByA99.png
I60hs.png
F7M2c.png
vM6Aj.png
2cgg414.png
kThbY.png
DfIsZ.png
fvudl.png
3JT8N.png
cyQnX.png
hHgPA.png
fJYjd.png
GnSgn.png
3fVxL.png
jydSp.png
yu7xA.png
screenshot108o.jpg
uIwK6.png
XqvVd.png
qlAMf.png
q7wmY.png
T6fUA.png
HlWXq.png
3iCyI.png
rG8UZ.png
THr3D.png
2Eohc.png
0s9Ad.png
l7sjq.png
jhXcD.png

3at.png

evolvek.png

team gold ffs

victorious

jyCbT.png

who wants to ******* bet me at least tri fiddy mill kyle said to spam that

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Franco ur randomness makes me laugh hahah.

Oh and my vid was so long yt wouldnt let me upload it ;(.

make it 2 parts nub

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png