Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Lootatious Sunday

Ben√

10_10_4_4enemy.png

enemyf.png

After yesterday’s epic trip we were very optimistic when we saw 40 Enemy members in w82 ready to own and own they did. We managed to come out with a number of wins vs P2P based clans like NPO and Z and managed to rack up a sexy number of 150+ kills while many of our rivals struggled to get 20. From this point on, I’ve kept this topic as CLEAN as I possibly can and so if it does get locked, I would be very grateful if I could get a PM by the moderator who’s doing it on IRC as it takes a while to write this stuff up and I’ll be willing to sort the issues out to prevent it from happening..

No idea what happened with FOE/MM's thing
wKWKJ.png

Enemy vs Zenith

We originally wanted to hit CP who was at moss giants but as we were on the other side of the map so it was a relief when Zenith hopped in right next to us. We ran north and got a decent spread on the big hill near maze and began dominating from the start. They tried to get on top of us as we were on higher ground but we literally just banged out anyone that came our way. After 2 minutes or so of fighting, we pushed them towards GDZ and began killing those that kept returning until they eventually called it off. Went went 54 for 7 or something in this fight. Thanks for the fight Z, despite being down 6ish.

SOCtP.png
bBUUs.png
7vaHB.png
tUGj8.png
lAUkx.png

enemyf.png

Enemy vs New Pure Order

Without banking we quickly set up a PKRI with NPO and rushed their spread around new gate. The fight started rather slow but eventually we got into the swing of things. After around 2 minutes of fighting, around 8-10 NPO moved north of new gate and we stayed south picking those 10 or so that got frozen and were unable to stay with their clan. Just as we were about to make the call to run through and finish them off, a group of mains came from the south so we dipped out. Thanks for the fight NPO.

tripos.png
Mopzp.png

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Corrupt Pures

After regrouping with 36 Enemy members we had word that CP were hanging around mossies. So we hopped to their world. Just as we hopped in, they went to multi and started to attack Hz. We came up from behind them and pwned them. Hazard ran to single so we decided to get off and dip as we heard Z were around the corp area.

ab6Cp.jpg
NC8WC.png

enemyf.png

In between this fight we also found CP and IR inside corp. 5-6 of them stepped out but we're not going to be that pathetic and claim we 'gwased' them; that's a nono.

enemyf.png

Enemy vs Zenith

We got into contact with Z’s ranks and set up another PKRI. We were nicely spread at gap with around 34 people. We knew we would be in for a tough battle as they had around 30. We were tipped off that they were going to tele up through Gdz and hit us from the north, we quickly moved to Gdz and caught them in a HUGE clump of about 25 people. Although this didn’t clear them, it significantly drained their food. After Z composed themselves it looked pretty close but we managed to get some nice Kos and push them all the way west. We heard they tried to regroup at gdz so we quickly ran back east, clearing their regroup of 10 or so. After a while, Pop and then TLP crashed. We were going to head back up but we had word FOE were there so we decided it would be best to end considering all of our competition either decided to go to clan wars to fight or had ended themselves.

qzW3c.png
giwum.png
ZiEJL.png

enemyf.png

Interested in joining a clan that has epic, actioned packed trips in both servers? Check us out at NME-RS.Com. Thanks for the fights everyone.

Hi

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So much loot. 12 kills 0 deaths for me. Made over 1m. :D BEAST TRIP.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

EPIC TRIP.

Looted 1.8m.

Lost 300k to POP cause i thought i had lagged out and was looking at the scout screen and picked up like 1.2m.

Was epic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

v55kwsrvtq5s5yjicm1.png

Cheers for the post :D

Hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we enjoyed ours. :thumbsup:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic