Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order l Sunday Trip l Featuring NME, CP, IR & POP.

Jamz

divider3.png

155trad.jpg
99645436.png21440072.png36372615.png

New Pure Order set out today with a 30 man pull, peaking at 35. We sadly only had one fight in the wilderness with Enemy, moving onto Clan wars with a Dangerous Prep Vs Corrupt Pures , Intense Redemption & Plague Of Pures

Shout Outs

To that lil nig Beware
To my nig big Blue
To my lil 4nr Felix
To my big chav Rbh
To my nerd friend Spark

divider4.png

videost.png

More on the way...

divider4.png

24l09vm.jpg

npovsnmeh.png

We scheduled a Pk Run In with NME at new gate, we formed an east to west spread waiting patiently for them to rush, NME rush from south, we hold our ground north focusing south west, catching clumps. NME start moving a bit north, we then started to focus east along the water strip after 30 seconds our focus was west, mains then crashed the fight focusing heavily on both of us, NME then dipped south east into the lava maze, we then pulled past the new gate and dipped to lobby, we ended with 20ish.

20r5s00.gif

npovsir.png

IR approached us for a matched dangerous prep in clan wars, it was a 24v24, we got an east to west spread in the south west corner, we sat 3 and IR rush us, we start focusing north west, putting up all the aggression on the clumps we caught, we then positioned our selves east of them, focusing west heavily, clearing it up pretty fast, we then move north finishing off the rest of IR, thanks for the fight.

20r5s00.gif

npovspop.png

To top our wonderful trip off, we approached Plauge Of Pures for a Dangerous Prep, since they had a ton loads of low levels, we gave them a + 6 and sadly had to turn Summoning Off, but everything else was on, as soon as the gates dropped we moved north focusing west on clumps, dropping 3 of the enemy fast, we then moved west focusing on the people closes to us and inside us, we then started to put up the pressure south while POP tried pushing north, we then moved south east finishing off the rest of POP along the Jail, thanks for the fight POP.

divider4.png

npovscp.png

rulesaz.png

- 30 Defence Capulet
- Dungeoneering On
- Turmoil On
- Sol Special On
- Dangerous
- Matched

2ll0j1k.jpg

New Pure Order Starting: 26 - New Pure Order Ending: 0
Corrupt Pures Starting: 26 - Corrupt Pures Ending: 17

20r5s00.gif

29mx6d5.jpg

New Pure Order Starting: 27 - New Pure Order Ending: 23
Corrupt Pures Starting: 27 - Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

20r5s00.gif

2z9mett.jpg

New Pure Order Starting: 26 - New Pure Order Ending: 21
Corrupt Pures Starting: 26 - Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

divider4.png

33mq5v4.png

skFVK.png
639AL.png
rvqOk.png
1Cv2E.png
Qwiue.png
xV96M.png

divider4.png

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Looks like u had some good preps. Nice job :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice job on your trip NPO, shame the mains had to ruin our fight. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the positive feed back, and yeah it was such a great fight, it's so sad how mains have to ruin the Pure Community at stages.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Couldn't make it, but good job guys. Lots of fun dangerous preps.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★