Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP vs. EoP F2P Prep

weak

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to all of the NME fanboys in attendance today!

no point giving a shout out, its not like they'll ever step up and fight us in a prep.

Wouldn't be a step up, more like a step down judging by our recent prep performances.

no point giving a shout out, its not like they'll ever step up and fight us in a prep.

we 3-0 eop with 35 fights.

you 2-1 them at mini's.

I see no step up.

You 3-0'd EOP once over the past 2 months, we've done it 3 times. Get out of here lmfao. Instead of trying to figure out who the better clan is by comparing how we do against the same opponent, let's try and just prep each other. You won't because you are scared. :)

lolwat? we've won like the last 3 preps between us, was a shame today that we had to sit nearly half our pull but meh, i know some clans only allow their core members to come to preps, not just saying its you, because a lot of other clans do it too.

thanks 4 da prep tho

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Wouldn't be a step up, more like a step down judging by our recent prep performances.

you 2-1 them at mini's.

I see no step up.

You 3-0'd EOP once over the past 2 months, we've done it 3 times. Get out of here lmfao. Instead of trying to figure out who the better clan is by comparing how we do against the same opponent, let's try and just prep each other. You won't because you are scared. :)

We 3-0'd them twice but that doesn't matter. We have been pulling 40ish to preps while you guys have pulled 25 to your last like 5 preps. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone in Nme when I say we'd much rather have 35v35+ fights against the top matched clans and not have to sit 15+ people.

Gj on your little win though.

We can set a 35 man minimum, enough with the excuses. Just prep us.

no your clan is retarded, not wasting our time, go dance around ariels pixelated female body if your bored

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

you 2-1 them at mini's.

I see no step up.

lolwat? we've won like the last 3 preps between us, was a shame today that we had to sit nearly half our pull but meh, i know some clans only allow their core members to come to preps, not just saying its you, because a lot of other clans do it too.

thanks 4 da prep tho

You won the last 2 DDoSing our TS and Members and it was at the tourney, before that we 3-0d u in 3 preps losing 2 each round lmfao

you 2-1 them at mini's.

I see no step up.

We 3-0'd them twice but that doesn't matter. We have been pulling 40ish to preps while you guys have pulled 25 to your last like 5 preps. I'm pretty sure I can speak for everyone in Nme when I say we'd much rather have 35v35+ fights against the top matched clans and not have to sit 15+ people.

Gj on your little win though.

We can set a 35 man minimum, enough with the excuses. Just prep us.

no your clan is retarded, not wasting our time, go dance around ariels pixelated female body if your bored

lol, typical enemy. Flames after confronted about why you don't prep us or get a clean fight on the weekend.

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

lol, typical enemy. Flames after confronted about why you don't prep us or get a clean fight on the weekend.

We dont prep you because we dont need to, why prep the #6 clan when you can prep #1-2. When you can beat a clan in a 35v35+ instead of 20v20 mini's then you can talk. Until then we are just going to kill you every single weekend like we've been doing for the past 3 months and will continue to do as long as we see fit.

Gj on your win though, beating EOP in a 20v20 must have been a huge achievement for your clan.

We dont prep you because we dont need to, why prep the #6 clan when you can prep #1-2. When you can beat a clan in a 35v35+ instead of 20v20 mini's then you can talk. Until then we are just going to kill you every single weekend like we've been doing for the past 3 months and will continue to do as long as we see fit.

Gj on your win though, beating EOP in a 20v20 must have been a huge achievement for your clan.

not sure if srs but 2-3 weeks ago you were pulling 20ish to preps and 30 to trips lmfao,

also why are you saying ur #1 or #2 f2p matched? You still need to beat more clans not just eop and foe once lmfao.

cya saturday :thumbsup:

not sure if srs but 2-3 weeks ago you were pulling 20ish to preps lmfao, and dont even say ur #1 or #2 f2p matched, you still need to beat more clans not just eop and foe once lmfao.

cya saturday :thumbsup:

2-3 weeks ago we were pullin 35-40s+ to preps, if you meant 2-3 months ago then we were pullin 25s+ to preps which is still plenty more then you then sure. But ya cya Saturday, I just hope that we dont have to see your allegiance of IR, XL, LS, and a few NPO invites behind you as well. :P

obv other kids arguing over semantics

nothing new

Goodjob Cp, ty to EoP for mining/prepping

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.