Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs Zenith P2P Tournament Prep

TheGodKing

frenzynewb2.png

frenzyborder4.png

Videos

frenzyborder4.png

Today marked the beginning of the Pure-Warfare P2P Matched tournament and our first fight was scheduled against Zenith. We knew Zenith had been prepping hard for this tournament and more importantly us. We managed to peak at our highest pull yet of 35 brave members ready to eliminate Zenith from the winners bracket. After the dust settled we walked away with a 3-1 victory; you can't change fate Zenith.

frenzyborder4.png

Round One

Frenzy Starting/Ending: 31/16
Zenith Starting/Ending: 31/0

frenzyborder4.png

Round Two

Frenzy Starting/Ending: 32/0
Zenith Starting/Ending: 32/12

frenzyborder4.png

Round Three

Frenzy Starting/Ending: 33/21
Zenith Starting/Ending: 33/0

frenzyborder4.png

Round Four

Frenzy Starting/Ending: 32/14
Zenith Starting/Ending: 32/0

frenzyborder4.png

Thanks for the fight Zenith, we wish you the best of luck fighting out of the losers bracket. Shout outs to everyone who showed up and performed. Pumped up for our next prep versus FOE.
Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodjob to all people had fun, i improved my tank with 6 kids on me + dragged and survived.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

2ewgrxw.gif

Zenith can say you brought invites all they want, in the end that means they got slammed by randoms. Good luck in the losers bracket Zenith.

your in CP

you have nowhere to talk, your complete garbage.

gj Frenzy looked quick and easy!

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png