Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Frenzy Vs Zenith P2P Tournament Prep

TheGodKing

Your last sentence makes no sense. I've been warring since 07, and have actually been ranked in clans. Your new to the community, and haven't been ranked in one. God it's such a shame to see the newer members in this community.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your last sentence makes no sense. I've been warring since 07, and have actually been ranked in clans. Your new to the community, and haven't been ranked in one. God it's such a shame to see the newer members in this community.

Pardon me for not bowing down to the god of clanning

l0l.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

l0l.

At least you now know. :thumbsup:

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

l0l.

At least you now know. :thumbsup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkfVdrtLcRs

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

Brayden, I've already collected Fast as one of my many followers, no need to waste your valuable time on such ignorance and inferior vermin such as him. Continue your day sweetie pie, he's harmless :wub:

Yea you did it to Jamz, Spark, RBH, and all the other kids who left NPO as well

gj

You realize they all came back after a day, and it's because they acted irrationally. Spark was the only who actually left and he left because he got demoted, so he needed another reason to leave for not getting his rank back. :thumbsup:

We actually have members who wanna come back, unlike Zenith being described as putrid and garbage. You even have one of your own ex-members displaying it for us all to see, good job Rookie Cookie.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Zenith slumping hard mates, could this be the end? L0000l

Griffin <3

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

So those 'invites' are better quality than your members? Just making sure

Good luck to both clans in there brackets.

#Clan-CP

Brayden, I've already collected Fast as one of my many followers, no need to waste your valuable time on such ignorance and inferior vermin such as him. Continue your day sweetie pie, he's harmless :wub:

Yea you did it to Jamz, Spark, RBH, and all the other kids who left NPO as well

gj

You realize they all came back after a day, and it's because they acted irrationally. Spark was the only who actually left and he left because he got demoted, so he needed another reason to leave for not getting his rank back. :thumbsup:

We actually have members who wanna come back, unlike Zenith being described as putrid and garbage. You even have one of your own ex-members displaying it for us all to see, good job Rookie Cookie.

Yeah, and the exact same words come from ex NPO members, it's how every unloyal member displays themselves after leaving a clan. I thought at least you would know that.

@dennis whats up man

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Those Invites man, Priula, Dr Camel, L0L im 1 Def.....and the list goes on....Don't get why you guys are that desperate for a win, we even had to fight you without our main caller for all 3 rounds because he got hit off at the start of each round(not blaming frenzy) its whatever though you can take your fake win. (like you even deserved the win)

priula=rino, been in frenzy since day one

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=535

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?showtopic=537

:thumbsup:

Thanks for fight z it was very 'expected'

121109164212.png

m8 idgaf about who won but change the ops for the 3rd round, their wrong on your thread

About you saying I'm in CP... I was in Z for nearly 4 months & from experience I can say CP is a better clan. What're you trying to get at?