Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's Saturday Pk Trip Ft.Tlp,Hi and CP

Lmafo

8OIxw.png

Today we headed out with 33 Zenith members ready to get some loot. We ended up having a good trip,fighting TLP,Hi and CP .

(23:17:51) <CP> Rofl dude, im done with this soon lol, all we do is sit in mossies and go out to vent for a sec then goin back

Today's KDR:

(23:04:02) <@[Z]Bot-> Stopping the Kdr tracker, Ended with Kdr: 2.264706 Kills: 77 Deaths: 34.

gt6tW.png

Y1hZ5.png

3Yj12.png

nhMME.png

We were walking to north east steps and TLP hit us at corp. We fought for a a few minutes and got a some kills then CP crashed. We moved to mossies and logged out.

3Yj12.png

Zenith Vs Hostility.

We had a PKRI vs TLP and logged in ontop of hostility. We quickly got together and started to clear them down by 10.TLP then crashed,because we were supposed to be having a run in. Hi moved east and we followed them all the way east,and fought for a few more minutes. TLP then rerushed and we all moved east,killing and hostility we saw

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

We were standing at north east steps and CP decided to rush us. We moved north east to corp and started to clear CP. After 1-2 minutes of fighting TLP crashed. We moved back to north east steps and CP followed,so we just cleared them in single and logged as EOP rushed.

3Yj12.png

EVJeI.png

We were at 35 ports and CP rushed us in single. We decided to stand there and single them out when all of a sudden the Corrupt pures left mossies and went into multi! As soon as they went to multi we got right ontop of them and started to clear them out. When they were almost cleared they moved back to single so we continued to single them out. Once they had more people at mossies,they went to multi AGAIN! However,the same thing happened as last time. We started to clear them,they went to single. We started to single them out again but EOP and MM crashed so we dipped and ended our trip with a 2.2 KDR. Ty for loot cp!

3Yj12.png

wBouT.png

hxH3g.png
WYTmW.png
Z2Te7.png
G9HWQ.png
tANcF.png
QteJz.png
kAy0a.png
nDReh.png
VPRDP.png
CqXO2.png
Er6oh.png
kWLL8.png
lILhT.png
6NT83.png
BTBL0.png
Lhvmp.png
QCk3q.png
nZeq5.png
cCtYI.png
PRXoV.png
wrkgS.png
swcQz.png
P2EsX.png
6CgOY.png
2qKCN.png
Z7z1Z.png
thiMS.png
akTcw.png

3Yj12.png

Thanks For Reading Our Topic!

Requirements
Strength-icon.pngOption A: 90+ Strength - 85+ Range - 94+ Magic (With DT Completed)
Ranged-icon.pngOption B: 90+ Range - 85+ Strength - 94+ Magic (With DT Completed)

Curse_turmoil.pngOption C: 95+ Prayer (With DT) w/ 85+ Range/Strength

Must Be Registered On Forums To Apply
735oV.png

Be Apart Of Something Great Today!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We had a PKRI vs TLP and logged in ontop of hostility. We quickly got together and started to clear them down by 10."

I'm pretty sure this isn't true and if TLP wouldn't have crashed we would have came out on top. Evidence is in our videos. Good Job on your trip today nonetheless.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

"We had a PKRI vs TLP and logged in ontop of hostility. We quickly got together and started to clear them down by 10."

I'm pretty sure this isn't true and if TLP wouldn't have crashed we would have came out on top. Evidence is in our videos. Good Job on your trip today nonetheless.

we had a run with TLP, i heard that you guys said that we called them, they were in the same world because of the run in... derp.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

lmfao we cleared you ******* spicks, are you joking?

first of all, take some pills you seem angry

second, we cleared you and we'll prep you anytime for free exp :)

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

lmfao we cleared you ******* spicks, are you joking?

You know for a fact you didn't clear us, we had 20+ still remaining chasing you all the way down single strip, I don't think 1 hostility member lived. Don't give me that BS my video proves it.

2ewgrxw.gif

Nice job Z. :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS