Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

To all you single mothers out there... from [IR]

L3et

irdivider.png

First off I want to thank you all single mothers out there supporting your fatherless childs, today is for you. We had another fantastic trip today peaking at 34 fearless Intense Redemption members. Surely an action packed agenda on our calender today and a great time. Today was indeed, a bloody Sunday. Thanks Hostility and Hazard for the fights, much appreciated for the wars.

videosej.png

fightss.png

BTHSm.png

To start off our trip we had some very nice intel where Hostility was going to be located and spread out, a perfect hit. We took advantage of this weakness and put in our full effort to clear Hostility. We rushed Hostility from single strip, running all the way over to the lava gap. They didn't see us coming at all, we pushed right into them clobbering their outer members and working right into the core. We pushed them north into the gap, and cleared them north shortly after. It was a great way to start the trip. Thank you for the action Hostility.

QzKOx.png

After banking up and recharging our prayers we set back out for some more loot. We headed to mossies where Hazard was close by. We wait and eventually rushed vents/corp from west, and the fight took place. Just like yesterday it was a really fun fight, we froze their members and combo'd their prayers to perfection. The fight lasted around 8-10 minutes and we had Hazard running to mossies.. They tried to make a last stand but they couldn't handle the Intensity, and stuck with a defeat. Thank you for the fight Hazard!

MlGzn.png

Well after Frenzy backed down from a request to fight, we stood at the single tree just south of Corp and waited to get another fight when we saw Eruption of Pures and Fatality loggin. We decided to have some fun and try to gwas some kids in multi. We killed a couple of less intelligent kids and Fatality rushed into and gave us a little bit of action. That was real, that was fun, but it wasn't the best. We ended after this, and noting we had a very successful trip.

irdivider.png

picturesu.png

rbdR2.png
wJSOY.png
I90YH.png

NGQPh.png

nRTfh.png

8iyZF.png

ZkzqC.png

y0l6A.pngQVdF8.png
rkI9x.png
iCaij.png
hLoNX.png

l0l couldn't help but to geek @ young boy tokes speech

who are we m8

*3 nerd voices*

CHAMPIONS@@@@@@@@ YA MAN@@

WOOP WOOP@

and then junior came in and rescued the day with his bean boy voice

then I heard a woman scream at the end

ruined again ;l

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

l0l couldn't help but to geek @ young boy tokes speech

who are we m8

*3 nerd voices*

CHAMPIONS@@@@@@@@ YA MAN@@

WOOP WOOP@

and then junior came in and rescued the day with his bean boy voice

then I heard a woman scream at the end

ruined again ;l

Woah there mate, chill out with the flames. Keep it clean, we had some good fights today lets not let it go any further than your defeat.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

m8 i flamed so hard in that post i think even ya mole on ya dome grew a pair of eyeballz n' saw it

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14