Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

POP Closing

POP is now closing and Mass Joining with MM or NME. Our Clan was pretty much teaching new people on the basics of clanning and giving them great futures in pure clans. We have built a steady 70+ pull on every sunday past 4 weeks peaking at the highest 78.
Our F2P pulls at the lowest was 43 but highest 66. We were a pure based P2P clan but wanted to get more of the action in F2P.

Our Leadership Team was not strong. Only me [Zerg] and Talk knew how **** was run, Our other staff members Didn't keep up to the expectations we needed to run a clan this size. Due to this me and talk had to stay more active then we should of to keep the clan going strong.

Knowing are members are very upset on this Closing. They have all showed there loyalty in mine and talk's choices and agree'd to follow us were ever we go. We were planning this for a while now choosing what clan to improve there pulls by 50-100%+
Due to alot of clans FLAME when i clearly told them not to flame cause of a special thing over 2 months now. We have narrowed a few clans to choose.

We have an active 100-120 Members 65-70 them able to tank return and listen. They all know a site application a registered IRC name is all mandatory. Will take a few days to get all the members up to par to have everything needed to join the clan we choose.

There will be updated posts on here for were this is going.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this... You was a real active clan and got the midweek things regoing at a really good pace and I as well as other Enemy members definitely enjoyed fighting you. Sorry to hear you're closing buddy, wish you all the best.

Sad to hear, was fun fighting you guys. You were always up for a challenge

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I don't know why you guys would even close, you were doing what most clans don't - having fun.

Good luck to whatever clan you decide to join whether it be us, MM or whoever.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I don't know why you guys would even close, you were doing what most clans don't - having fun.

Good luck to whatever clan you decide to join whether it be us, MM or whoever.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Good luck to all the members

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

#nme, where we also care about fun and challenging ourselves

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption