Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

POP Closing

POP did even bigger effort to the Pure Community than TOP clans did. Recruiting new, unexperienced pures to the pure clans is a great achievement. Rest in peace and good luck in the clans you will choose.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POP did even bigger effort to the Pure Community than TOP clans did. Recruiting new, unexperienced pures to the pure clans is a great achievement. Rest in peace and good luck in the clans you will choose.

This

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

havoc = closed

took the above's advice (so claimed)

pop closed.

i think i can work out what the advice was. them detective skills still sharp as ever

i'd be heated too if my clan got its ass beat by pop freshly born and all lols how embarrassing !

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

yeah you did bring up a pretty good point.

Rip pop and goodluck with Chaos

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

I'm not sure if you guys have realized but you have done things major pure clans could have never accomplished. I'm not sure how anyone could be able to recruit some w18 pures and turn them into some decent f2p warrers, some of them will still be involved with the pure community. So in the long run you recruited new pures to the clanning world. I honestly thank you for that because at the rate the pure world is going to, I estimate 2 years MAX left..

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." -Adolf Hitler

RIP and GL.

Alot of valid points of this thread, unfortunately with a masser clan there lacks discipline which is a disadvantage but aside from that you guys did work and had a blast so who gives a ****

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png

Gl wherever u go guyz :P id say nme or mm but u have to decide :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance