Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy pulls 70 and takes #1

Scott

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just dont get why clans do it...

here we go again, once Epidemic, always epidemic it would seem.

Good luck when clans bother to plant spies in nme now and openly and specficially target you lol... hope you are prepare for all the glories of the #1 pure clan in runescape.

EPIDEMIC PRIDE

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good luck when clans bother to plant spies in nme now and openly and specficially target you lol... hope you are prepare for all the glories of the #1 pure clan in runescape.

EPIDEMIC PRIDE

WORLDWIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're acting like we're new to this. We've done it all before and we'll continue doing it. Rather than just taking over a clan that is already #1 we have built ours up from the bottom which has left us with a much stronger core as well as a tight knit community. From personal experience; none of the other top clans can offer what we can.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Haha, people are acting as if they wouldn't do the same in our position.

We beat FOE at GDZ, beat MM at dwarfs and had a 15 + man lead vs. FI north of village before FOE crashed. Which other clan wouldn't claim #1 for the day after doing that? Just because 1/4 of our staff is ex Epidemic, we're all of a sudden "cocky." Newsflash: We have more DP in our leadership than Epidemic.

Yes, as you can see from the videos we beat FOE/MM yesturday, stop being so ******* sour and take it on the chin. Yeah, our fight got crashed vs Fatality but as I said before we had a 15+ man lead against them and I'm confident we would have won.

Hi

Haha, people are acting as if they wouldn't do the same in our position.

We beat FOE at GDZ, beat MM at dwarfs and had a 15 + man lead vs. FI north of village before FOE crashed. Which other clan wouldn't claim #1 for the day after doing that? Just because 1/4 of our staff is ex Epidemic, we're all of a sudden "cocky." Newsflash: We have more DP in our leadership than Epidemic.

Yes, as you can see from the videos we beat FOE/MM yesturday, stop being so ******* sour and take it on the chin. Yeah, our fight got crashed vs Fatality but as I said before we had a 15+ man lead against them and I'm confident we would have won.

Ivp'd and now Ben'd.

K0

Proud Legend of Enemy

Ooh dont take that

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

"and takes #1"

dont really see the day in your title, but even if it was implied it is still generally a funny and slightly amusing thing to put. You also somewhat imply that you were only #1 due to pulling 70 which again for me is embarrassing and a poor choice of phrasing.

Not saying you are new to it scott, but to be frank our prep was far too easy beating you on friday and if that hurts then so be it lol, not being an ******** but just saying i find it funny people throw around ranks and #1 crap so easily.

Dont worry, im not gunna pretend foe doesnt do it, we got loads of idiots who happily spam #1 day in day out. We may have history to back up some claims or whatever but yea.. i think you are idiots to think you are better than mm regardless of yesterdays going on. Whether you wanna say on the day or not... i dont think nme will be able to handle the **** at the top end of the clanning world but hey im open to surprises. Just wait for the spies to come in and every fight you have being crashed none stop and clans hitting you in single just because they can.. not saying it will happen but thats generally what goes on up here.

but hey... this is just advice... do whatever the **** YOU WANNA DO.

#TEAM-WALLI

"and takes #1"

dont really see the day in your title, but even if it was implied it is still generally a funny and slightly amusing thing to put. You also somewhat imply that you were only #1 due to pulling 70 which again for me is embarrassing and a poor choice of phrasing.

Not saying you are new to it scott, but to be frank our prep was far too easy beating you on friday and if that hurts then so be it lol, not being an ******** but just saying i find it funny people throw around ranks and #1 crap so easily.

Dont worry, im not gunna pretend foe doesnt do it, we got loads of idiots who happily spam #1 day in day out. We may have history to back up some claims or whatever but yea.. i think you are idiots to think you are better than mm regardless of yesterdays going on. Whether you wanna say on the day or not... i dont think nme will be able to handle the **** at the top end of the clanning world but hey im open to surprises. Just wait for the spies to come in and every fight you have being crashed none stop and clans hitting you in single just because they can.. not saying it will happen but thats generally what goes on up here.

but hey... this is just advice... do whatever the **** YOU WANNA DO.

We haven't claimed to be better than anyone overall, just #1 on the day.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Really surprised and impressed me with how you did today. Great job NME, I knew it was a matter of time before you became a force in the top leagues.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

good job on your pull and trip, but i'm very suprised at the tone of the topic considering i was under the impression that your ranks would have learned from their past mistakes.

Being openely disrespectful to mm, foe and fi, the 3 biggest clans at the moment, and bragging about being #1 after 1 trip where it looks like you didn't beat MM at full opts, nor get an actual clean win over Fi, is the most stupid thing you could do in this situation. I helped keep EoP as a top 3 clan for the majority of the last 2 and a half years, and i can see right now that you're destined for failure.

Not because i have anything personally against your clan, but because you've just asked the current top 3 to beat you down for the weeks to come, as well as pissing off the next few clans like EoP, CP and Z, you have no-one whos going to give you a hand when MM/FOE/FI are hitting you in single and crashing all your fights.

Which leads me to assume that you're going to try and pull another Epidemic, which is grab a load of momentum quickly, outpull MM for a few weeks and then close when you're about to be on the way down. Unfortunately this time EoP isn't going to be there to hold your hand against MM/FOE, so i can't see you holding onto this "#1" after this saturday, especially seeing as MM could quite easily pull over 100 if they bothered and completely smother you.

Will be interesting to watch it unfold though, once again gj.

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

we never claimed to be anything other than #1 on the day, which we were. and also this is funny coming from eop. talked **** to mm, got smacked. talked **** to fi, got smacked. talked **** to foe, got smacked. where was eop on saturday? i heard you were struggling with z ir and hi. you'd of thought eop had learnt from their mistakes, who you gona apologize to first goop?