Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption Of Pures P2P Sunday

shokh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously though, calm down on the mains

You know I think there were some mains pking in world 65 and 18 and 124 and 137 at the time aswell. They were prolly our mains aswell huh?

Those mains don't run right through one clan to hit another clan though like your vids show. ;)

siguoi.png

Gj on the trip. Come to expect the dirty tactics (using your own mains as well as random main teams to hit us from behind) so I'm not really that bothered about it. Just hope we can have some clean fights in the future.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Idk man, but it seems like Foe is jelly of how our trip went. Idk man, but I'll go fap and brb hope you guys and girls have a nice read from an amazing pk trip
YGupN.png

Ye im jelly lol

I read this topic which had "secret" boards from foe's forums it was a good read :teehee:

Rly did it help u put us in the "Grave" we're supposed to be in lol did it bring in lots of apps too? :whistling:

Wrecka calm done they made mad loot im jellin

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Nice job EOP. Looking forward to more EOP v NME

i turned 18 last week does that number mean anything to you

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

WTF YOU THINK YOU ARE PLAYING AT?

pretty sure i told you boys to sit on the naughty step for another few weeks.

you will be punished for this.

>Wins worst troll of the month award for that reply

qOY7v.png

Seriously though, calm down on the mains

You know I think there were some mains pking in world 65 and 18 and 124 and 137 at the time aswell. They were prolly our mains aswell huh?

Those mains don't run right through one clan to hit another clan though like your vids show. ;)

When Serenity Crashed they killed about 8 eop members. But hey when they crashed you were nearly cleared so the outcome wouldn't of changed besides the loot the 8 eop members lost. +6 aint a problem mate

qOY7v.png

this is what the pure community has come to, shokh making topics

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Idk man, but it seems like Foe is jelly of how our trip went. Idk man, but I'll go fap and brb hope you guys and girls have a nice read from an amazing pk trip
YGupN.png

Ye im jelly lol

I read this topic which had "secret" boards from foe's forums it was a good read :teehee:

Rly did it help u put us in the "Grave" we're supposed to be in lol did it bring in lots of apps too? :whistling:

Hey PW Warrior calm down and go back to sucking kyle's **** so you can keep your rank useless piece of ****

Lol i am calm m8 hbu? Ye bro cuz i care so much about a rank haha. useless lol ok clueless lilguy

Hey can you tell Nathan to get a job?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice