Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs Fatality - P2P Matched SemiFinals ~ 2-1

never thought id see the day when fi starting using eop excuses....

I'd like to see you have a 55v55 without TS lol for the second round. Anyways thanks for a round, a few people are a bit annoyed because we felt we could have done so much better if we had TS for the second round, but o well **** happens. Felt it was a close fight and we're the only clan that can give you such a fight with high options, surely props to us are due :]

titanj.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident with teamspeak we would've taken this prep 3-0. Oh well, see you in the finals.

How can you make an assumption like that if you guys loss the last 3-5 p2p matched preps vs us? Lol

And I heard you guys had TS in the third round, so yeah. Shame about the ddos though, nerds these days.

See you soon.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Congratulations Foe.

Please adhere to the rules next time to prevent any confusion. The decision for the outcome of the fight is still being discussed.

^wwoooowww lawl

Just take the ****** win rofl, if 1 defender is really a problem then take it, where giving u the oppurtunity to take it, coz we know for a fact we'll have no problem defeating tlp/frenzy and then fi again.

Either stop being bitches and realise that 1 defender isnt a problem in a 60v60, or take the win and we'll definatly be seeing you again in the finals

especially when it was 1 member who came in the last round, when he wasn't aware that defenders were off (considering its fi who have over 50% of the clan with 30 def) and the leaders wern't aware the he also had it

just to be clear it was 3+ defenders no excuse but stick to the ******* rules ffs

only 1 in the actual fight. All your other screenies are before the first round started and we sat all the kids with addy defenders.

We have apologized for it and tried our best the prevent it. The person came late, didn't hear us saying it and played.

10pdfkn.jpg

On behalf of #MANDINGO - Aka the rawest mother fuckers in pure clanning founded by the Sheffy Sefket we request Fatality takes the win for this fight.

Our reasoning:

1) It allows the majority of the members of the channel #MANDINGO more Preps in P2p which is hard to come by due to the nature of our online groinal girth.

2) It looks like this 1 Defender usage by an Ex Fi Member, has caused fatality to blow their stones. We cannot have this, as Fatality is a main source for mini war and prepatory warrage.

3) I would find it truely ironic that an FI vs FOE prep would be overturned by the use of an Addy defender in Favor of FI. It would be akin to an MM vs CP F2p prep and CP being upset by the use of a Mithril Helmet of 1 member and claim a win due to it.

4) We hold all these truths to be self evident - and if you desire to spy query [Foe]Sick aka Sefket, also PM him for Forum Security issues

- Arrow

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

Excuse me anybody who has accused foe of ddosing should be banned or warned its in the clan warfare rule book

You always know how to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

no ts addy def's enough said.
Come on now a addy defender def changed the outcome lmfao & claiming foe hit your ts off yeah ok bro

dont worry about him kid was saying we had invites in our fight LOL

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

off skillz, he talking on behalf of pw.

If you turn around and say well was only 1 defender you are saying its fine to break the rules.. so then why bother at all in the first place... if there is no punishment for a rule break then it defeats the whole point of it so it is only right pw discuss this as it is not in theory a matter for foe or fi to decide on, its w/e pw staff decide.

As for the ts crap, as ive said Teamspeak in a 60 v 60 in p2p is trivial and any clan who thinks that their p2p warring is based on anything to do with teamspeak, within clanwars anyway, are idiots.

#TEAM-WALLI

when i cant hear people on ts its like someone chucking a make beleive blanket on my brain and i cannot do anything

Ik what u mean I freeze up and can't move til Kyle and Dan hold my hand again so I can resume the battle

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

People talking on ts makes you tank longer? Lolwut

wtf did foe on their p2p trip on their anni they had no teamspeak and stay at lobby all the time? :O

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com