Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME F2P] Bantah M8s

Scott

10_10_4_4enemy.png

→ ↨↨ ←

IRC: #NME

Website/Forums - http://nme-rs.com

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

→ ↨↨ ←

After a fantastic trip last week, the mighty Enemians knew the Mayhem Makers would pull massive due to their anniversary so decided not to emphasise the trip too much. We set off from Edgeville with ~62 people, peaking at 65/66 and maintaining 60 throughout our trip.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Zenith/ Hostility

Hearing that Zenith and Hostility were fighting, we quickly gathered our troops and smashed into them at full force. We managed to gain quite a lot of loot from the 2 clans before they bailed to single.

After this, we encountered the main clan LS who were constantly patrolling our homeworld. Knowing they are allies of EoP and the aforemention EoP didn't want a fight with us today, we took it out on LS and cleared them quickly.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Intense Redemption/ Chaotic/ Corrupt Pures/ LS

In a bizzare series of events, we randomly walked into Chaotic and cleared them up almost instantly, immediately got rushed by IR and cleared them up instantly before CP+LS simeltaneously rushed us. Nevertheless, we concentrated on CP and punished them before cleaning up LS for the second time.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Hostility + The Last Pures x2

After our prep s TLP on Friday, we decided that we wanted a rematch. It is well known that TLP and NME are polar opposite clans (one being based on wilderness fights and the other on clan wars fights) but this time TLP were in our territory. We hit their fight against Hostility and immediately split the clans in 2, with Hostility running west to mossies and TLP running towards piper. TLP tried to hold us up at piper but we just steamrolled over them.

The second fight took place in the exact same location under the same environment as NME ploughed into a TLP vs Hostility fight. This time, the clans split again but only to sandwich Enemy and turn this into a 2v1 fight. We initially focused on Hostility and pushed them north of gap, before switching our focus on TLP and pushing them into mossies. Hostility tried to rerush from the North but we were too strong and cleared them completely.

2q0vkf4.png

Enemy Vs Eruption of Pures/ The Last Pures

Seeing EOP (the clan whom have consistently threatened to slump and subsequently close us) in multi was extremely rare today. In an attempt to boost their 19 kills 50 deaths KDR they arranged a fight with TLP. Unfortunately for EoP, we didn't want them having any fun today so immediately crashed them and cleared up both clans. Was fun ye banter etc etc etc.

2q0vkf4.png

9jY81.png

UHqhc.png

Rv8tS.png

xGvW1.png

Mz56w.png

9xuPx.png

vy1zP.png

JQCem.png

gAuSl.png

LcTpk.png

pl91e.png

MA8DI.png

D3ZNT.png

50sfg.png

KI7XV.png

6AACt.png

xDrqQ.png

O6fSC.png

kxtet.png

winqk.png

q6hps.png

lQeCY.png

Or0Rg.png

Jcnv8.png

9YWpp.png

2iQTn.png

VYcHi.png

SJPf0.png

UN5vH.png

LUDgl.png

ZnVbr.png

J8G2v.png

G2syw.png

9r1RU.png

99s5Q.png

p5eK6.png

bffFy.png

Ym1WH.png

frOcl.png

0eDuz.png

5hAKr.png

e9t1O.png

bF0KW.png

yIwme.png

OSbao.png

jEp3A.png

UxWOZ.png

2q0vkf4.png

Today was a decent trip for Enemy, building on our record breaking trip from last week by pulling 65+ yet again and showing the world that we're not going away any time soon.

2q0vkf4.png
Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bait is strong in this one, thanks for the action.

Hopefully we clash a few times tomorrow

What? Where are the baits...

And yeah, i enjoyed fighting TLP last sunday :)

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Ther were a lot of baits in the topic but Ben said he'd smack my bottom if I included them so I took them out :(

Proud Mayhem Maker

i only see crashes in ur topic or is it just me?

zenith.hi.tlp.eop al had about 40s u had 60s

Pull higher then? This is the wilderness, not a matched clan wars fight.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

i only see crashes in ur topic or is it just me?

zenith.hi.tlp.eop al had about 40s u had 60s

Yeah we were in a little predicament today. The clans above us pretty much pulled 10+ more than us and the clans below pulled 10+ less. We fought MM but lost as well, I just didn't include it in the topic.

Proud Mayhem Maker

Goodjob nme . Next week could you not just spend your trip crashing? And i think there was a fight or two you didnt include. Anyway goodjob, much improvement, les hope momentum carries you far tommorow, and into next weeks preps

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

Goodjob nme . Next week could you not just spend your trip crashing? And i think there was a fight or two you didnt include. Anyway goodjob, much improvement, les hope momentum carries you far tommorow, and into next weeks preps

Karma's a *****.

Hi

Forgive me for not taking your advice on board after looking at the state of our two clans

thanks all the same though

Epidemic
eepidemic.png