Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Grass Type Pokemon Are Really Wearing Adamant

-Austin-

uprisingdownfall.png

Tyrant had a very successful Monday. We started off with a Mini war against Leet Tactics. After we defeated LT in clan wars, they asked for a fight in the wilderness. After realizing that we had outpulled them, they decided it would be clever to logg out right as we ran in. Little did they know, i was able to find out the world quickly and logg in on top of them. We quickly cleared them out and banked our delicious loots.

Afterwards, we arranged a fight against Ascent. We defended at vents. Ascent walked close then ran to single. I recieved an Irc pm saying that they refused to fight us due to the fact that we had 2 level 70s. Right as they were about to exit to lobby we attacked them at mossies with a 'go multi' spam. Ascent are better than i thought at following orders, they swiftly moved out of the single area and began to fight back. After Tyrant had gained the clear advantage, Ascent instructed their members to go to lobby and logg in random worlds. Thanks for the loot.

Afterwards we had some fights with 0 shark fc allied with mains along with Ascent in world 57. Watch the vid for all the juicy details.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic