Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Future of Pure Clans Poll

-Adam-

Future of Pure Clans Poll  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the best for the pure community to do?

• Become A 30-39 Def Community
    • Accept 30-45 Def only
    • Turn into the new Rune Pure & Tank Community
    • Join The Main Community & Take #1-5 In Both Servers
    • Quit The Game

What do you think the best option will be for our community once this update comes out? Remember this is all speculation considering we don't know what the update will be like, so that's why I decided not to put a option for staying the same.

LOL! Who still plays this game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think we all wait until the update to actually see how it affects the game first.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

quit rs and play rs2006

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

why did you not include a Not change option?

Because that won't happen, besides for maybe MM for the first month.

My clan will adapt as necessary

and continue to grow, like it has done for the past 12 months

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Id say 1 or 2 of the options or play battlescape/rs2006 but not even close to 3 and 4... Main community sucks and always has lol and tanks idk... Never liked lol but maybe hpcs will have 30-39 def as a req, mpcs 20-39 and lpcs 10-20 so no1 gets outanked with the update.

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Where's the option to "wait and see what happens without making unecessary presumptions?"

In the topic itself where I say this is all speculation. :rolleyes:

Rs2006 wont come out untill the end of this year, if it comes out this year. So all you kids can calm down with the hype

They are having a 1 month PRE alpha with only people who donated able to play. That is coming this month. And if any of you played rs2007 they launched the beta and the servers crashed once 100 people logged on. Don't get your hopes up.

And why is there no poll for clans staying the same? Sorry that your tiny brain can't seem to comprehend anything and you jump to conclusions at something that NO ONE knows anything about.

xncgb5.jpg

Rs2006 wont come out untill the end of this year, if it comes out this year. So all you kids can calm down with the hype

They are having a 1 month PRE alpha with only people who donated able to play. That is coming this month. And if any of you played rs2007 they launched the beta and the servers crashed once 100 people logged on. Don't get your hopes up.

And why is there no poll for clans staying the same? Sorry that your tiny brain can't seem to comprehend anything and you jump to conclusions at something that NO ONE knows anything about.

Once again young one, there is no option for staying the same because in the topic itself I say, "This is all speculation".

Some people need to learn to read before acting big by insulting others :rolleyes:

I hate main-styled warring so I don't want to turn into a main clan. I vote we stay the same because to be honest most people play to clan if anything.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Im sticking with 30-45 Def.

With the new update, all higher level armours will give hp boosts and all that, seems like Rune would be efficient lol

this tbh. Main style warring/pking bores the **** outta me so I think staying 40-45 def is the ideal situation.

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy