Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hostility F2P Domination

Rickster

2zdyblj.jpg

2db06ms.jpg

-Written By Kyle-

Hello lads. Hostility left the dummies with around 40 people. We peaked at a nice 45 with no hype for this trip at all, ending after two hours with 35 ingame and 40 on ts. Our KDR wasn't the greatest, but you will understand if you watch our video, also explained later on. Shout out to Hon0r for joining CP, you belong there buddy. Also, shoutout to Chain for skipping golf to go to CP's trip. Congratulations to Tim on 99 magic :)

2db06ms.jpg

9geuc2.jpg + 16k8ej7.jpg + 20r085z.jpg

We started off the trip getting a PKRI with TLP. This took place at vents west of corporeal beast. CP crashed after about 2 minutes of fighting. We then begin fighting CP east of mossies. TLP rerushes, CP goes to single as usual, then snipes us from the west/north sandwhiching us. This occured for as long as I can remember in this fight. Zenith soon showed their faces, we pulled north when they hit and TLP stayed and fought Z. CP finally rush us north. We started giving them the D when Foe crashed and we finally just logged out, being the only ones to not run to single.

2db06ms.jpg

i5p2rk.jpg

We rushed Hazard, probably doubling their opts. Sorry but we got bored, and saw you about, figured we'd get some action. Scumbag move on our parts but every clan has their scumbag moments so yeah.

2db06ms.jpg

We rushed TLP vs Z, I think we got the location off of Zenith but then got teamed on or something idk (TLP changed cloaks from green to blue after we rushed...I don't blame you guys though). TLP stayed on top of us while Z sniped us from the south. We then pulled into pocket and started killing TLP. We rushed Z after thinking TLP were cleared but in actuality TLP had like 20 under us but didn't show up on the mini map. Hackers. We rushed Z then CP rushed or something. We had like 25 left when CP rushed, we started giving it to them. We pulled north later on when TLP rushed, idk what happened I died during the CP fight, was out :(. Then TLP got sandwiched by CP. We began fighting CP, but Z rushed. CP instantly ran single and we fought Z, nearly clearing them, I think they had like 15 when CP rerushed. Z began sandwiching us with CP, and idk what else happened, think TLP rerushed and we went single. After that, we fought Z north of mossies and eventually cleared them after a few minutes of fighting.

Clans are bread and we're the delicious prime rib because we're so ******* awesome I guess, because sandwiching us to kill us seems like common practice, haha.

2db06ms.jpg

We rushed CP east of mossies, I don't think they took 10 steps away from there today. We started annihilating them when TLP crashed. We began to fight TLP, when Zenith crashed. We had enough of being badasses and ran south to get a rest. We then saw Hazard in a clan cloak that looked similar to TLP's. They ran into multi but saw us and ran back to single. We then walked up to TLP vs Z and spammed AC a bit having fun. Z eventually ran and we hit TLP in the pocket. Seconds later, NME crashed.

2db06ms.jpg

9geuc2.jpg

We decided to get a PKRI vs TLP. The opts were even and the fight was pretty good. Both sides had about even opts when NME destroyed the minimap and logged in on top of the fight.

2db06ms.jpg

16k8ej7.jpg

We rushed CP by corp, actually not by mossies there. We were low on opts/food after getting crashed by NME. I believe this was in the same world but I'm not sure. CP had a minimal amount when NME crashed. According to CP, we only had 10 left and IR was sniping their returns so they called off returning. However, they forgot to mention that we had 31 at the fight and they also forgot to mention that NME crashed it. Don't you think IR would snipe our returns too? What a joke. Keep dreaming.

I'd also like to point out your flawed logic. Why would you call off returning if we only had 10 left because IR was sniping returners? Wouldn't you want to secure a victory vs one of your enemys? Just watch our vid anyway you guys are funny as ****.

Ending as NME crashed:

XSn9p.png

2db06ms.jpg

To finish off the day, we decided to head off and AC for Col vs EoS. Had a fun day. Thanks all blue clans for fights, however it'd be helpful if you guys change your capes more often, all this blue so confusin'.

Pictures:

BZ83V.png

Zn2FQ.png

pmHym.png

drunkkill.png

Ecf1e.png

3Eg2t.png

e8KTV.png

uLBin.png

tSsR7.png

RqBbS.png

LeFNs.png

Kfz7e.png

LlHoV.png

y0Ymd.png

7sjCU.png

SXDeO.png

cMoO9.png

tYr90.png

r1uRp.png
HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First half of trip was fun! Sorry I left early and dipped out like CP when they get caught in the unknown territory of multi.

Also, Ty TLP for some great fights, mad respect for y'all. Ty Fatality for crashing effectively (NME take notes)

screenshot20120711at333.png

We never teamed with Z but we dominated the clusters judging from our KDR and ammount of constant action/pushing clans to single.

Thanks for the fights.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

cMoO9.png

hahah nice one " hi name "

yo guys should try " bye name " ^^ greatz job Hostility :)

ur so cute kingrang lol ;)

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

Gj on the trip friends, and ty for the run ins

u to :) looking forward to more next week

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~

nice to see a small clan who started off get better. good job hope you guys become p2p active as well

thanks

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Council Of War~