Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zeniths Sunday FT. 3-0

Co0kiezs

8OIxw.png

So today, due to Jagex garbage servers and what not, we went around the wilderness and hit a cluster vs IR + Frenzy + The Last Pures. The rest of the trip, we had tried to organize a PKRI with New Pure Order, but Fatality kept chasing us, so we played cat and mice, making Fatality hop to 4-5 different worlds, and then tele'd down to clan wars to do a Dangerous Prep Vs New Pure Order.

mousrun1.gif
3Yj12.png
mousrun1.gif

xC3zw.png

To be honest this was probably the Funnest Prep I have ever been to again. Our teamspeak was filled with laughter and enjoyment and we also managed to peak around 40 people. It was probably one of the funnest wars I have ever been in. It came with loot and a result of 3-0 as well.

Nate

Dazyy

wBouT.png
2Blmm.png

6aXoV.png

M8266.png

6bh0I.png

qjwIh.png

0P7if.png

TV5kD.png

bQUPP.png

7GSIu.png

PhhgN.png

ScNfw.png

3xCIV.png

HVEhf.png

M5Hmz.png

1oKsq.png

1emYs.png

XXksQ.png

nCDez.png

qMZmz.png
Mcw3V.png
DV1xG.png
~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Stop frontin you guys should of had those mains on speed dial and fought us.

noUPq.png

Judging by the clan cape above him, That's Ancient Fury? I assume they have some beef with a pure clan and don't want to fight us.

(I record every part of a fight, including the clan chat, let me know when we actually need mains for little guy zenith)

On another note, was fun changing your wilderness trip to a Clan Wars trip.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

noUPq.png

Judging by the clan cape above him, That's Ancient Fury? I assume they have some beef with a pure clan and don't want to fight us.

(I record every part of a fight, including the clan chat, let me know when we actually need mains for little guy zenith)

2 Step lagg in every world, whats the point of having a wilderness trip, either way we had fun on our Sunday, from what my fi leak said, yours wasn't so fun lol.

2ewgrxw.gif

noUPq.png

2 Step lagg in every world, whats the point of having a wilderness trip, either way we had fun on our Sunday, from what my fi leak said, yours wasn't so fun lol.

Doesn't mean much when you actually have loyal members, just remember to stay out of the wild instead of having to walk from mossies and home teleport again. Seems like a waste of time.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png