Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a Small P2P & F2P Clan

Pregnants

lOkgf.png

Hey My names Jason, im 18 and has been playing rs a while, i have a maxed 1def pure witch i usually brid on but since i have alot more time over the hollidays and from now on, ill beadle to spend alot more time on-line so i figured id look for a clan maybe.., i was in Devastaion when pur3 kide and maffiajeff were leaders a few years ago, but since then i havent has time. i heard that pure clanning has changed alot unsure if that's good or bad but im really up for a small clan, iv seen clans that have 100's of members and that just doesn't interest me. i want a small clan were i can make friends.

Thanks

-Jason

Try out Hostility F2p based slowly growing in p2p would be a good addition to our p2p game. tight nit community more of a famil then a clan. site: www.hi-rs.com irc:#clan-hi

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Maffiajef is in Fi atm and semi-active.

You can find him in #Fatality and www.clan-fi.com

We're currently in the top 3 in pure clans and #1 for the past two weeks, so I'd understand if you didn't want to join, but we do have some ex-DV

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Well how much u want in pull lol hostility can pull 40 id say Frenzy but they are P2p u can also join teams instead of clans lol if u want a team u can join crit also another small clan is Dvn lol but i u want more numbers than ef or hi

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

check out #Clan-EF Best Community Ive Been Around In A Long Time , Good In F2P And Getting Into P2P Atm :)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Im looking for a clan that pulls around 30's and have a nice community

Faitality is too big :/ Sorry

Well there aint so much clans pulling 30s :P

You forgot EF lol 2 years and pulling 20s, 7 months pulling 50 max, idk you choose ;D

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

Then u can join Ef/Hi if u want 30s lol :P... Hi can pull more tho u can also try hazard

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Thanks for replys, still looking into clans :D

Give Hostility a try man, you say you want a "small" clan, small clan can be considered Synonymous with a community clan. Hostility is really like a second group of great friends to me personally and I really can't wait to get on and just chill with my buds. Intro for Hostility, if you like it great, if you don't then goodluck wherever you go!

-Griffin

screenshot20120711at333.png

Hostility! f2p based but growing in p2p aswell been pulling 35-50 the past 3 weeks and dominating MPC scene

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

I'd probably say TLP for a small good p2p/f2p clan, they are of course a great clan but at the moment they aren't pulling the best so if you're wanting to make friends and watch a clan rise, I'd say TLP.

or join a clan who just turned 1 with a great tight knit community, just because we pull a lot doesn't mean we have hundreds of members, we are just an active pure clan :)

#NME

Nme-rs.com