Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

disappointing.

walli

Matched opts is boring and annoying, nobody seems to get it... its win win if you are out opt.. if you lose you are expected to and you can say we did well for our opts and can make it a challenge to see how many kids you can drop. If you win you are ******* gods. Sitting members is boring and annoying for any clan. If you find yourself being out opt then get onto your members and spur on your clan to go hard and boost your memberbase activity.

A man with a brain on these forums, what a shocker

Clan wars is cancer. Wildy is back so make the best of it before Jagex ***** us again.

Lol @ the nubs complaining about crashing, haha. Keep doing the same repetitive **** and never challenging your clan.

You say clan wars is cancer etc yet you allow your clan to participate? If you disliked clw that much you wouldn't be going near it.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some clans are built specifically for matched opts fight I.E TLP/Frenzy if they were to get 30 minute preps they'd significantly be out-opted and their quality wouldn't show. Matched options fight are often the reason why clans tend to opt for quality more than quantity, this isn't the main clan world where clans are able to completely out-return others do demonstrate their quality and over-come a large number deficit. This is pure clanning and the general rule is the clan with more options win and thus it may be felt the only real way to illustrate a clans quality is to have 40v40 min matched option fights. However i do agree with you though, it is dull just seeing clans getting 2-3 preps a week and then having weekend fights, it's just sheer repetition. Why can't we try single spell fights with a 15 minute cap or something.

titanj.png

who gives a ****, clan leaders prob got **** irl and cbf to set **** up

if the game sucks oh well, hope it gets owned so we can all quit, Jagex would do most of us good

in mm we **** bitches and do drugs in da summer man, im sure a lot of you reading don't even have time let alone cbf with playing let the game be **** a lot really dont give a ****

******* bitches and doing drugs? Doing drugs isn't cool.

titanj.png

Matched opts is boring and annoying, nobody seems to get it... its win win if you are out opt.. if you lose you are expected to and you can say we did well for our opts and can make it a challenge to see how many kids you can drop. If you win you are ******* gods. Sitting members is boring and annoying for any clan. If you find yourself being out opt then get onto your members and spur on your clan to go hard and boost your memberbase activity.

Clan wars is cancer. Wildy is back so make the best of it before Jagex ***** us again.

Lol @ the nubs complaining about crashing, haha. Keep doing the same repetitive **** and never challenging your clan.

You say clan wars is cancer etc yet you allow your clan to participate? If you disliked clw that much you wouldn't be going near it.

Only when they lose brah

I like how walli and solo are so against clan wars on this topic but they stopped coming out on Fridays because they would rather prep each other in safe clan wars than lose to MM week in, week out in the wilderness.

Also, I'm pretty sure MM has tried to get a p2p fullout against FOE in the wild rather than clan wars for a long time, but you guys kept insisting on having it in clan wars?

Anyways, I much prefer the wilderness to matched clan wars but I can easily see the benefits of clw. There are no crashers, no mains, and no 1-itemers. Perhaps more importantly, matched opts, which are difficult if not impossible to enforce, allow clans of different sizes to compete against each other on equal footing, adding diversity to what would otherwise be a repetitive cycle of fighting the same clans over and over again.

All that being said, it would be interesting to see some more of this type of fight, though it's unlikely that it will happen regularly, especially after how one-sided that last two have been.

mm pull 90 foe pull 50 mm declare p2p full out - walli inactive.

mm pull 70 foe pull 70, walli active - where are you now? i know your leaders are scared of me, but the fact your clan seems to be that bothered and scared of my members the the point you dont even complain that your leaders wont give you fights against us.

A full out in the wildy would not work.

There would be 1 week prep minimum meaning 1 week for every man and his dog to find out about it and prepare to rag, 1 item and ruin it.

you say we hide in clanwars... funny that, where is mm YET AGAIN this friday????

silly little boy

Why would we give you preps? Real Madrid and Barcelona don't have friendlies against each other. If you want to fight MM, then do it in El Clasico aka a fullout.

And I don't see what you're trying to say about us having a prep this Friday...we went out for a good month or two even after EOP stopped coming out (which was well after you did). There simply isn't enough going on in the wilderness anymore so we have started to get preps on Fridays as well. Going to clan wars instead of walking around an empty wilderness for two hours is different from avoiding the wilderness because you will get slaughtered by another clan.

silly fat man

Some clans are built specifically for matched opts fight I.E TLP/Frenzy if they were to get 30 minute preps they'd significantly be out-opted and their quality wouldn't show. Matched options fight are often the reason why clans tend to opt for quality more than quantity, this isn't the main clan world where clans are able to completely out-return others do demonstrate their quality and over-come a large number deficit. This is pure clanning and the general rule is the clan with more options win and thus it may be felt the only real way to illustrate a clans quality is to have 40v40 min matched option fights. However i do agree with you though, it is dull just seeing clans getting 2-3 preps a week and then having weekend fights, it's just sheer repetition. Why can't we try single spell fights with a 15 minute cap or something.

i would love to try a single spell war.

#TEAM-WALLI

Unfortunately most clans (besides FOE) never offer/accept fights in wilderness and would rather spend their time in clan wars. They come up with excuses like "crashers", "mains", etc. How is fighting in the same spot any challenge or fun for anyone? It's quite obvious the clan who does that **** more, will most likely be the victor.

This ofcourse forces us to do matched 30v30s and 20v20s against clans during the week or else w'd have no action. If your clan or anyone else would want a wildy fight then PM me on IRC and we'll set something up.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Unfortunately most clans (besides FOE) never offer/accept fights in wilderness and would rather spend their time in clan wars. They come up with excuses like "crashers", "mains", etc. How is fighting in the same spot any challenge or fun for anyone? It's quite obvious the clan who does that **** more, will most likely be the victor.

This ofcourse forces us to do matched 30v30s and 20v20s against clans during the week or else w'd have no action. If your clan or anyone else would want a wildy fight then PM me on IRC and we'll set something up.

Just because a clan does clw more than another clan doesn't mean they're more likely to win in clanwars. If you're bored of the same old matched opts fights why not start getting some full outs going? That's what is exciting in clws. If you can't get fights go out and find them, there's always a clan out pking.

As for wild pkris it seemed majority of clans where in the wild today having a blast :thumbsup:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

every clan:

Pull big: " LOL clw is for PU55IES hit us in WILD N00BZ "

Pull low: " Matched opts is where its at ROFL you're just mass recruited NERDZ we wud dominate u in a prep!"

45w2jk.gif

every clan:

Pull big: " LOL clw is for PU55IES hit us in WILD N00BZ "

Pull low: " Matched opts is where its at ROFL you're just mass recruited NERDZ we wud dominate u in a prep!"

+1, too true. every clan will twist the situation to benefit them, you can't help it :P

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

• 2 weeks later...

Stop talking about pures when almost no clan is actually pure, you all got addy because of turm, what the hell does that do in free to play ? You have longer pray so you don't lose your c scim ? We're all proud, pures in my view were born in free to play and should be that way, foe is just mad they got ran over by mm and made this topic about all this idiotic **** and calling for a change, yes its true jagex has been messing us over pretty nicely, agreed with you there, but you can't go and complain about pures going down the wrong way when the whole pure community supposedly became pure with 39 def, like wtf is that honestly, how do you guys lie to yourselfs and call yourself pure with 39 def. I'm not going to argue that though whatever, ill be taking on every lpc mpc hpc there is so w.e

There is no old honours, both clans teaming up to kill crashers, respecting each other honouring each other, the rivalries should be friendly not a blood feud ...

How has pure clans become boring ? I have lately been enjoying the best pure warfare ever ... I may not be the oldest guy on purewarfare and i am pretty new to this but how the hell is it boring.

Jagex may kill us with the update ye, but whats foe going to do make 40 def a pure ? keep rising def cap ? Thats really going to help us isnt it as PURES.

One more thing, I don't know what foe does on their weekend generally, but your talking about crashign and running away from kdr but remember the weekend where you crashed us, with our 30 ops monk robed members, and you had 40 50 addy daddys ? Don't talk about gaining and losing kdr when your actions say otherwise.

Another thing on kdr, we hit hi and cp war at vents, we were completely out opted and we got smashed by cp and managed to sandwich hi between us which was our objective, don't talk about pures hiding for their kdr when there are clans like mine who go out there and crash ******* an hpc who acts like a mpc and a hpc, you insult me and my members.

DON'T DO IT.

If your going to flame please don't reply or quote me, if you are going to give me constructed criticism please do, <3

Stop talking about pures when almost no clan is actually pure, you all got addy because of turm, what the hell does that do in free to play ? You have longer pray so you don't lose your c scim ? We're all proud, pures in my view were born in free to play and should be that way, foe is just mad they got ran over by mm and made this topic about all this idiotic **** and calling for a change, yes its true jagex has been messing us over pretty nicely, agreed with you there, but you can't go and complain about pures going down the wrong way when the whole pure community supposedly became pure with 39 def, like wtf is that honestly, how do you guys lie to yourselfs and call yourself pure with 39 def. I'm not going to argue that though whatever, ill be taking on every lpc mpc hpc there is so w.e

There is no old honours, both clans teaming up to kill crashers, respecting each other honouring each other, the rivalries should be friendly not a blood feud ...

How has pure clans become boring ? I have lately been enjoying the best pure warfare ever ... I may not be the oldest guy on purewarfare and i am pretty new to this but how the hell is it boring.

Jagex may kill us with the update ye, but whats foe going to do make 40 def a pure ? keep rising def cap ? Thats really going to help us isnt it as PURES.

One more thing, I don't know what foe does on their weekend generally, but your talking about crashign and running away from kdr but remember the weekend where you crashed us, with our 30 ops monk robed members, and you had 40 50 addy daddys ? Don't talk about gaining and losing kdr when your actions say otherwise.

Another thing on kdr, we hit hi and cp war at vents, we were completely out opted and we got smashed by cp and managed to sandwich hi between us which was our objective, don't talk about pures hiding for their kdr when there are clans like mine who go out there and crash ******* an hpc who acts like a mpc and a hpc, you insult me and my members.

DON'T DO IT.

If your going to flame please don't reply or quote me, if you are going to give me constructed criticism please do, <3

---------------------------

#sop-rs

1phz3wx.jpg

I like how walli and solo are so against clan wars on this topic but they stopped coming out on Fridays because they would rather prep each other in safe clan wars than lose to MM week in, week out in the wilderness.

Also, I'm pretty sure MM has tried to get a p2p fullout against FOE in the wild rather than clan wars for a long time, but you guys kept insisting on having it in clan wars?

Anyways, I much prefer the wilderness to matched clan wars but I can easily see the benefits of clw. There are no crashers, no mains, and no 1-itemers. Perhaps more importantly, matched opts, which are difficult if not impossible to enforce, allow clans of different sizes to compete against each other on equal footing, adding diversity to what would otherwise be a repetitive cycle of fighting the same clans over and over again.

All that being said, it would be interesting to see some more of this type of fight, though it's unlikely that it will happen regularly, especially after how one-sided that last two have been.

mm pull 90 foe pull 50 mm declare p2p full out - walli inactive.

mm pull 70 foe pull 70, walli active - where are you now? i know your leaders are scared of me, but the fact your clan seems to be that bothered and scared of my members the the point you dont even complain that your leaders wont give you fights against us.

A full out in the wildy would not work.

There would be 1 week prep minimum meaning 1 week for every man and his dog to find out about it and prepare to rag, 1 item and ruin it.

you say we hide in clanwars... funny that, where is mm YET AGAIN this friday????

silly little boy

someone forgot this was a jolly game of runescape