Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

disappointing.

walli

Pure clans have become boring and dull. All we do is the same old same old, and its just w/e these days. Nobody will prep outside of clanwars and they have to be matched opts all the time and we constantly limit ourselves to what we can and cant do within the preps.

Why this annoys me, Clan wars is boring and a change of scenery is nice for once but also the aspect of returning and real risk changes the elements of the fight. Pures were born in the wild and i think they should still be there.

Matched opts is boring and annoying, nobody seems to get it... its win win if you are out opt.. if you lose you are expected to and you can say we did well for our opts and can make it a challenge to see how many kids you can drop. If you win you are ******* gods. Sitting members is boring and annoying for any clan. If you find yourself being out opt then get onto your members and spur on your clan to go hard and boost your memberbase activity.

That being said clans are barely even prepping in clanwars compared to what they could be. Stop focussing on weekends so ******* much because they are shite. Its just one clan pulls big and hunts everything to crash, every1 hides to protect kdr or crashes to increase it.

But even worse... NONE OF YOU CAN EVEN ******* LOG IN HALF THE WORLDS. jagex mugs us off more than ever at weekends.

Look jagex could kill us with an update, could completely change us or may do nothing... either way its the summer and most of us can be alot more active during the weeks so surely make the most of it and get your clans warring and doing what they were created to do.

Bring back the 30 min mass prep wars in cw or the wild. Start doing 30 min cap return wars, stop putting so many rules limiting your clan and what they can use.. for **** sake jagex limits us as pures as it is stop further preventing us from our full strength.

I am not saying all come war foe although id love it and i wont turn a fight away, rather test our ability at the risk of a loss than never know. But get fighting each other, stop worrying about anything and everything and just get on with it.

Hope to see some warfare topics with such fights flooding the boards soon.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We do as many as possible, the only limiting factor is the other clans at least for my clan.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

yea nme did one with foe.

if you are worried about crashing... STOP MASS HIGHLIGHTING AND SPAMMING YOUR ******* PUBLIC IRC CHANNELS EVERYTIME UR GOING TO THE WILD.

but generally tbh i dont see clans crashing, there is not much point would only backfire on them or they would be teamed on and cleared by the warring clans.

#TEAM-WALLI

'Crashing' is just a poor excuse not to do wilderness based events by clans that are afraid are losing; and quite rightly too, one loss would absolutely wreck their poorly built clans.

I dont see many other clans migrating from CW > Wilderness for that very reason

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Support. I'll be looking for more wilderness events for my clan.

#nme if anybody wants them next week or any week after

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Why do you sound mad all the time lol

OT: I'd love to accept something other than a 1 def dung on prep. A wilderness run in, 30 minute cap return fight, or "fun" fight all sound good to me, so don't hesitate to pm me on IRC if interested.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I like doin preps outiside of wildy but at cw it can be 25 vs 70 somethin if a clan like Frenzy preps a clan like Mm or Foe lol or if if a clan with 45 pulls preps a clan with a 75+ pull id be hard commin back lool but i agree with the more wildy preps

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Yeah because i'm sure if I get my clan a 30 min prep in wild the likes of FOE won't crash it.

Oh boy I would love to get some clean fights in the wild but it will never happen, unfortunately.

Well clans have 2 options really;

1. Try a wilderness fight with x percent chance of it working out.

2. Not try it with 100% chance of it not working out.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Yeah because i'm sure if I get my clan a 30 min prep in wild the likes of FOE won't crash it.

Oh boy I would love to get some clean fights in the wild but it will never happen, unfortunately.

we had a fun p2p wild run in vs POP earlier today that lasted around 1h30mins and not one clan crashed it.

The only way for another clan to crash is if the 2 clans that set it up blaintly spam their irc channels with "GET IN EVENT CHANNEL FOR WILDY PREP VS CLAN or w/e."

OR HERES ANOTHER SOLUTION

if Clan A and Clan B are fighting in the wild and Clan C decides to crash, then Clan A and Clan B would simply stop their fighting, team up, and kill Clan C.

but ye i support

Day 1 Clan A: 75 people vs Clan B 50 people = Clan B Obv lost because of the opt difference, what if the same scenario happens for next 10 days. Obv Clan B will get tired of loosing and as a result loose opts until they hit a slump.

Lemme Put it this way why would a clan want to fight a loosing battle, just so that they can give Clan A action

woop woop

Day 1 Clan A: 75 people vs Clan B 50 people = Clan B Obv lost because of the opt difference, what if the same scenario happens for next 10 days. Obv Clan B will get tired of loosing and as a result loose opts until they hit a slump.

Lemme Put it this was why would a clan want to fight a loosing battle, just so that they can give Clan A action

Then you fight a different clan?

Also (no flame intended) it's lose, not loose.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png