Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs MM P2P prep

Milky

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(18:28:01) <[EoP]Milky> Pins

(18:35:41) <Pins> wat

(18:36:08) <[EoP]Milky> my gf left me

(18:36:11) <[EoP]Milky> for some ******* black dude

(18:36:18) <[EoP]Milky> WTF

Nah sorry on Fridays we rarely have anything going on, the boys go out to consume drugs and **** bitches. If you had approached MM with 60v60 min dangerous it would be a different story, nonetheless you were so eager on claiming a win you needed to get a +3 advantage. It's all good, we'll claim that auto win.

:NULL:

**** bitches do drugs.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

gj EoP, impressive win :)

from what i see on this topic it seems mm made up some bs, but there are two sides to every story i suppose :P

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

Lmfao, can't believe they actually posted that as a win, and claim we are slumping, when they got out-pulled and out-performed.

you guys really will do anything

i don't want to live on this planet be in this community anymore

farnsworth.jpg

yeah man a joke thread by a member! WE WILL DO NETHING FOR A WIN!@!@!@!

Yes, the whole thread is a joke, but he never made it to be a joke, D4rk Mayhem is dead serious lmao, it's all good though....you guys attacked us so it's your own fault for being so impatient, we know what went down.

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:29:30] <[EoP]Russ> im so sorry i didnt make it

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:29:34] <[EoP]Acey> u dissapointed me man

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:29:38] <[EoP]Russ> dude

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:29:42] <[EoP]Russ> i lost my virginity lol

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:42:03] <[EoP]Russ> ACE

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:42:05] <[EoP]Russ> the ****

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:42:06] <[EoP]Russ> are u mad at me

<@[EoP]Acey> [19:42:17] <[EoP]Acey> NO WAY

he came in her belly button man, twas ****** up

LMFAO yeah he came on her belly....they were both lil virg's too. :teehee:

thekingu.png

Nah sorry on Fridays we rarely have anything going on, the boys go out to consume drugs and **** bitches. If you had approached MM with 60v60 min dangerous it would be a different story, nonetheless you were so eager on claiming a win you needed to get a +3 advantage. It's all good, we'll claim that auto win.

:NULL:

**** bitches do drugs.

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

how did you get an autowin if you attacked first?

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Shame you have to flame bait. Gratsies anyways :)!

I like your sig :P

I strongly dislike it and think its inappropriate for these forums. It is very vulgar and should be dealt with immediately.

From what i hear eop thought it was 45minimum because you advertised it as such for some reason on ur forums and only sat down to 45 then attacked with +3 on the deciding round(like someone is saying in the clanchat that it was 45min so mm cant "say" anything becuase you obviously had 45 when you attacked). I doubt you even would of had a fighting chance otherwise if the opts were matched.

Rules

-40 v 40 minimum

-1 defence cap

-Dungeoneering on

-SoL spec off

-Everything else off

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

From what i hear eop thought it was 45minimum because you advertised it as such for some reason on ur forums and only sat down to 45 then attacked with +3 on the deciding round(like someone is saying in the clanchat that it was 45min so mm cant "say" anything becuase you obviously had 45 when you attacked). I doubt you even would of had a fighting chance otherwise if the opts were matched.

Rules

-40 v 40 minimum

-1 defence cap

-Dungeoneering on

-SoL spec off

-Everything else off

You heard wrong then m8, MM attacked us then claim an auto :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

even though we sat the two people who was at portal when MM rushed, MM dropped too fast for it to matter

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Rules

-40 v 40 minimum

-1 defence cap

-Dungeoneering on

-SoL spec off

-Everything else off

You heard wrong then m8, MM attacked us then claim an auto :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

even though we sat the two people who was at portal when MM rushed, MM dropped too fast for it to matter

umm shows quite different on the vid d4rk put up and quarters vid clearly shows eop attacking with 45 also, pk regulars vid completely skips the start of round 3 lol. So who to believe? I will go with the vid that shows the whole thing where eop attacks with 45people, thank you. If you are going to sit 3 people at once before you attack make sure ur clan is organized enough to pull off such a move or have a rank kick the sitters from fc to make sure they accualy sit next time. eop fkd up with the sitting and mm wins sorry, you cant just attack with more people then the opposing clan in a matched opts prep and call it a win unless said clan cant meet the minumum pull, brah

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

ueX90.png

You can't attack while we're sitting and claim an auto win. We even had 2 people at portal as seen in the next pic so I doubt 1 person can make a huge impact when it's this big of a fight. However, doesn't take away from the fact that you guys potted when we had +5 and attacked when we had +1.

DOGko.png

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

ueX90.png

You can't attack while we're sitting and claim an auto win. We even had 2 people at portal as seen in the next pic so I doubt 1 person can make a huge impact when it's this big of a fight. However, doesn't take away from the fact that you guys potted when we had +5 and attacked when we had +1.

DOGko.png

Was just going to post that lol

still people will dispute for the sake of disputing :)

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png