Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"Zummer Is Coming" - Zenith F2P Domination

Co0kiezs

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Zteamrolled

cwutidid

<3 zenith gj me niggys :)

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Your video shows you focusing on IR in cluster *****? we had total of 2 fights 1on1.

one was crashed by CP because apparently "they cant resist" the other was at the end of of both of our trips.

You act like you did anything... We chased you around and slapped you around.

Actually, I watched your trip and waited for you to come @ us L0L, That's exactly how i knew where you were and we were always 5 steps ahead of your clan like you're 5 years behind mine right now.

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

Your video shows you focusing on IR in cluster *****? we had total of 2 fights 1on1.

one was crashed by CP because apparently "they cant resist" the other was at the end of of both of our trips.

You act like you did anything... We chased you around and slapped you around.

ahahahahhahahahahahah wait were you serious? Link me to your topic of domination please, I want to see that sexy KDR and video of yours plox.

We had about the exact ratio.. what you on about L0L

and lets be honest... other then getting dicked on by hostility, all you managed to do was get ****** up by us.

Yep that's EXACTLY what happened today (you're not fooling any1)........but forreal, thanks for making our trip so much fun, Can't wait for next weekend. If IR pulls 40 with 12 invites on their Anniversary imagine how many they'll pull on a regular weekend lmfao. You give me a reason to play this ****** game.

HAHAHAH 12 invites? don't get mad because our clan actually has a meaning to the rank "old school" **** outa here young one.

Yea we definitely would make it up, like we didn't have more than 1 Spy in you today knowing it was your Anniversary lmfao. It doesn't bother me though, bring as many invites as you like, you ended up dropping to like a 23 pull because all those 1 bangs left and it just made it easier to smack the **** out of you.

You had a spy in us yet we chased you? ill give you another hit bro..try again go ahead.

It's expected that you'd make up some ******** like that, but judging by your topic and KDR, I'd say even if you "CHASED" us around, you still ended up getting **** on in every fight, do your members even return? Thanks for getting us to page 5 btw.

lol @ this retard not even skulled, he didn't even get to attack any1 we dropped this 1 bang instantly

zduO1.png

whaaaaaaat? every single time we hopped to you.. you would either get hit by hi or....fatality.

Oh btw what happened at the first fight at corp? literally pushed around then cleared? Should of just let fi hit it.

BTW you can continue to make these 300 hundred word essays.. i really dont bother to read l0l

Its funny because we stayed and waited for Fi whereas you ran south and dipped out with 6 people, Watch the video ;)!

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

You missed out the fights where u got dominated by Hi before running away.

what fights? and im sure if we were ever "dominated" by hi you guys wouldn't forget to put it in your pw topic ;) - Nice try tho

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

You missed out the fights where u got dominated by Hi before running away.

Lil guy ;p IR Crashed the fight @ vents and then got steamrolled meanwhile you guys were fighting CP lol.

nop

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper