Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hi] Hostility- Dont worry, our KDR says we won.

3at

I don't understand how half of your clan don't leave already from getting smacked every single week. Your clan doesn't have an ounce of quality, clans that you out pull by 5-10 smack you every single week, it just makes me facepalm lmfao.

is that the reason ur pulls dropped?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CP and Z sitting in a tree. T-E-A-M-I-N-G.

oh how i crack myself up lol k going to bed now

l00l

Proud ex Member of Bloody Vikingz.
Old School Member Hostility.

breakingthrough.png

<20:42:50> [Cp]*******> our vid starts off with us rushing us and then running away....

(20:43:44) <+[Z]Leak> i like how cp's vid starts out with them rushing us then running off

A CP member who isnt brainwashed? wtf

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Speaking of teaming hmmmm.................and to think your brain dead ranks to even say Z+CP were teaming is just the biggest facepalm I've ever heard in my life. If you don't know Z+CP's history then you're obviously a newfag. Since I have to type like I'm talking to people with down syndrome I guess I might as well explain the pictures as well. Hostility attacking IR by accident thinking it was Zenith then quickly getting off them, if that's not teaming then I'm not sure what is.

inb4"WEDIDN'TWANNARUINIR'SANNIVERSARYSOWEGOTOFFTHEM!"

SwhD1.png

fSSH8.png

2ewgrxw.gif

Speaking of teaming hmmmm.................and to think your brain dead ranks to even say Z+CP were teaming is just the biggest facepalm I've ever heard in my life. If you don't know Z+CP's history then you're obviously a newfag. Since I have to type like I'm talking to people with down syndrome I guess I might as well explain the pictures as well. Hostility attacking IR by accident thinking it was Zenith then quickly getting off them, if that's not teaming then I'm not sure what is.

SwhD1.png

fSSH8.png

How the **** is that teaming? Your clan is literally ran by 12 year olds who just lack intelligence..

creedv.png

SwhD1.png

fSSH8.png

How the **** is that teaming? Your clan is literally ran by 12 year olds who just lack intelligence..

*giggle*

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

SwhD1.png

fSSH8.png

*giggle*

We rushed IR thinking it was **** clan "zenith" and we said off lmfao?the funny part is you with no skull on ur head.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

SwhD1.png

fSSH8.png

I laughed at the 12 year old part (tooqueer) I just love IR.

2ewgrxw.gif

120609173610.png

Wow, you did all that and managed to get 3x our death! Great job boys!

Only reason we had a negative kdr is because we stay in multi nearly the whole trip. Your clan crashed our fights gets 10 kills then runs back to mossies and waits for us to drop opts and re-rushes us claiming win. And you died 80 times at mossies? rofl how that possible mate?