Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME Saturday] Return!

Andreww

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get why you're trying to bait us when we outpulled you by 20ish

Gj on your trip

We started off with low opts but peaked at 68 then held 60+ for the rest of the trip yet you pulled 20 more than us and still managed to rush us when we had low food/pray from fighting MM and still manage to lose.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Gj on your trip

You've been baiting us on all your topics lately (hell even when we didn't fight you) and even put a personal flame in one. I don't like baits and flames either, both clans should stop it since it's stupid and pointless.

heartline8.gif

c3ztd.png

yep looks like you and mm dominated us

hopefully tomorrow or next week you guys pull enough to compete

post of the month.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

519 kills DAM whats the most kill a clan did in a trip srsy? i think the thats the most i ever seen ^

mm had over 800 kills

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Gj on your trip

We started off with low opts but peaked at 68 then held 60+ for the rest of the trip yet you pulled 20 more than us and still managed to rush us when we had low food/pray from fighting MM and still manage to lose.

Lol, how did we manage to lose when the fight was crashed by MM literally 20 seconds in?

O well, you guys got a lucky break because our fight vs Fi lasted 90 minutes, however it won't happen next week.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Gj on your trip

Lol, how did we manage to lose when the fight was crashed by MM literally 20 seconds in?

O well, you guys got a lucky break because our fight vs Fi lasted 90 minutes, however it won't happen next week.

ya ur gonna need to pull atleast 60 to fight fi again :P

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

Gj on your trip

Wait wait wait.. You're claiming MM crashed EOP vs NME?

Oh my dear, the propaganda is strong with this one.

Next time you decide to crash a fight don't run away with your tail between your legs.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

lol @ eop it will happen next week, the week after that, the week after that, and so on. funny how you tried to criticize nme leadership when we pulled 70 and hit foe/fi and actually fought back. you just got cocky after a good pull for one week and then continued to get smacked in your rivalry vs fi.

i remember the days when you were making all these propaganda topics, hacking fi leaders, ddosing their site/members. and now you're getting rocked by them week in week out. very strong staff decision making right thur.

inb4 this post is deleted and im suspended for weeks but that "senior" member isn't

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png