Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE F2P Saturday ~ 16/6/12

Jamie

Sorry for crashing that first fight, but we couldn't wait to hit Eop. :(

Would of been a good fight too!:(

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

h4h4 pop, looked dull compared to everyones trip, you guys missed out on the fun

gj

Coming from the clan who is always first to leg it when a fight gets crashed or a cluster is formed. Kind of pathetic you choose not to get turmoil and wear armour just so you can conserve run in monk robes to run away from fights. Spose its just how it goes.

From what i see foe got more kills than the average f2p trip provides, they did the job on the clans who needed beating (yourselves included) and then let Nme spank you which is amusing on all parts

#TEAM-WALLI

h4h4 pop, looked dull compared to everyones trip, you guys missed out on the fun

gj

Coming from the clan who is always first to leg it when a fight gets crashed or a cluster is formed. Kind of pathetic you choose not to get turmoil and wear armour just so you can conserve run in monk robes to run away from fights. Spose its just how it goes.

From what i see foe got more kills than the average f2p trip provides, they did the job on the clans who needed beating (yourselves included) and then let Nme spank you which is amusing on all parts

please put a shirt on.

nice f2p gwas foe lolderp

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

gj

please put a shirt on.

nice f2p gwas foe lolderp

Remember when you died yesterday :thumbsup:

I can see why Mm think the fight might of been dull, they only put up a fight for 2 minutes and died.:|

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.