Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Anthoni Out.

Anthoni

I've literally backspaced my beginning sentence at least 4 times now. I don't really know what to say, other then it's been a privilege to see what this site has turned into, and to especially contributed to it. I made a lot of cool e-friends from this site, and some that I still will try and keep in contact when I am gone. I've always tried to be fair and treat each other equally when doing my job on here, and I hope that some of you realized that. It's hard to try and please everyone, and sometimes, you just can't.

I know over the past year I haven't been that active on here(I can't believe it's been just about a year), but it's all due to maturing and seeing what is more important in life. My Girlfriend who I have been dating for the past 2 years got our own place, and I've been working a lot to support ourselves, and this seems to take up like 70% of my time, with the rest going towards my girlfriend and skateboarding. I've also been pretty busy with trying to get all my stuff ready to attend college this fall, which will also take up another huge chunk of my time. That's pretty much how my life has been over the past year, just about.

Before I end this post, i'd like to make a few shout outs to the people that really changed this whole clanning experience for me.

Karl- You've always been a good friend, even though sometimes you were a bit of a spastic. I wish you the best of luck with the RAF. I love you, Buddy. :)

Omni- You're one cool guy, and I wish the best of luck to you with life, and thanks for always being there when I needed someone to talk to.

Suicide-Oh Trev, you're one of the coolest people I've ever talked to. You've always been there for me ;) But seriously, you're a really chill person, and I love you ;3

Inu-I can't believe you're still around :P You'll always be a part of my heart.

Ded-I haven't seen you around in a long time, but you're one cool kid. I hope everything is going good with your life.<3

`Pure-You're the best at what you do, and I wish you the best of luck with school and everything. I may not have talked with you a lot, but you were always pretty nice and chill.

Toby-Quit the game! But seriously, you've always been there to support my decisions on whatever it was. You're a good friend, and we're going to definitely hang out this Summer.

Derrick-Stop crashing cars into your house<3

There is so much more that I could write, but it's 2:03am and i'm tired.

It's been fun guy's! Have a great Summer.

-Anthoni<3

P.S I'll try to stop by from time to time whenever I get the free time.

Thanks for my shoutout ****.

Na u were a great rank on here for a long time, u did a great job of helping this site out and helping so many people out. Thanks for all that u have done, i think alot of us can agree that Purewarfare may be a **** site but its better than having no site at all to rant about other clans on.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Bye Anthoni

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

• 3 weeks later...