Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL reopening as an LPC

Rajjstility

superior leadership? hon0r was your best rank lool..

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Hmmph, let's get this straight.

You're going to be lead by people who're going to be prioritising their mpcs, since they don't want to go mpc and compete due to not wanting to leave their mpcs and since you don't have the hunger to be number one. You'll never make it, to number two. 'Better Repuation' does this mean you won't be massing, bringing invites, bringing hi baby pures who aren't apped? PLUS NO HON0R = NO WIN. Even though I hated that kid, he put in 2000x the amount of work any of his ranks ever did.

Hmmph, let's get this straight.

You're going to be lead by people who're going to be prioritising their mpcs, since they don't want to go mpc and compete due to not wanting to leave their mpcs and since you don't have the hunger to be number one. You'll never make it, to number two. 'Better Repuation' does this mean you won't be massing, bringing invites, bringing hi baby pures who aren't apped? PLUS NO HON0R = NO WIN. Even though I hated that kid, he put in 2000x the amount of work any of his ranks ever did.

See you Saturday kid

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

xl w/out hon0r

that just doesn't seem right to me :mellow:

What the outside doesn't know is the community ran that clan.When the community left, xL closed. Hon0r took apart our morale and made it a prison camp instead of a fun community.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

no flame intended, i do not believe hon0r was cancer to xl.. hon0r is one of the strongest leaders i know.. and i honestly do not think xl will be great without hon0r.. but hey, miracles can happen. and lpcs are 50-70 sometimes 50-75 and to kirby no lpcs have 84s running around in addy lol, maybe a clans invite "1" addy friend but trust me it is not the majority..

and curly saying you did "everything" behind the scenes is a lie..

Reign of Robes

no flame intended, i do not believe hon0r was cancer to xl.. hon0r is one of the strongest leaders i know.. and i honestly do not think xl will be great without hon0r.. but hey, miracles can happen. and lpcs are 50-70 sometimes 50-75 and to kirby no lpcs have 84s running around in addy lol, maybe a clans invite "1" addy friend but trust me it is not the majority..

Lol... resistance leader is an 84 in addy -.- l0l and some lpcs have 90s ex. Yr 80s-90s sop is 50-80 only 2 80s tho

Lol... resistance leader is an 84 in addy -.- l0l and some lpcs have 90s ex. Yr 80s-90s sop is 50-80 only 2 80s tho

yr aint a lpc bro.. and in resistance only leader lvl 84, most clan is 1 defers i wud kno cuz i pk with them on ocasion

Reign of Robes

superior leadership? hon0r was your best rank lool..

I did everything behind the scenes. I was, thanks.

In all honesty, no.

Hon0r may have been a spastic, but he was a lot better than anyone else in the clan tbh.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

no time to hold E grudges so im wishing you guys the best of luck this time around :D

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

• 3 weeks later...