Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calling Range and scims out AT THE SAME TIME DUDE

blue

Idk i was watching the latest CB update video and there making it so you can hold 2 weapons at the same time like in the video he uses 2 d scims, And at the end hes using a C bow and whip at the same time, but if for some reason pure clanning doesn't die off we can still do wars and we can use 2 weapons at the same time i think it will be cool.

What do you think so far about this we haven't had a topic about this in a while.

and all staffs i guess are becoming 2h weapons ?

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

and the thought of this whole upd8 goes downhill..again.

2 weapons? c'mon..

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Meh, im getting less and less excited about this lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Ppl hate change and therefore ppl r gna b rlly negative about this update.

Clans who have leaderships that dont like RS nor play it outside events will probably suffer while clans like Z who have leaders who play RS will flourish becuz they will get to grips with all this new stuff rlly quickly.

Hi

Ppl hate change and therefore ppl r gna b rlly negative about this update.

Clans who have leaderships that dont like RS nor play it outside events will probably suffer while clans like Z who have leaders who play RS will flourish becuz they will get to grips with all this new stuff rlly quickly.

This is terribly wrong. Clans with leaders/members who play a lot of games that deal with theory crafting and way more mechanics than the current Runescape has will flourish, while clans with leadership that have an I.Q. lower than a rock and relied on cheap tricks and antiques in the very simple game of RS will fall.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

pretty sure normal attacks are just a "background" thing now and abilities will do majority of ur dmg

I think that might hold true for p2p but not necessarily for f2p, because that would almost be like adding special attacks in f2p under the current system.