Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoPunished

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png
gohome.png

Earlier this week a Fatality applicant was hacked:

1pxtnt.jpg

Due to the fact that anyone can write something as they hack an account, we didn't think much of this message. That was until we came across this post on EoP's forums:
VNnoa.png

Today, Fatality set out for our own "vengeance". Today, EoP were forced to end their trip with less than 20 kills.

qWwdS.png

newfatalitybar.png

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png

newfatalitybar.png

eop.png

We began our trip by visiting our friends from EoP who immediately upon hearing Fatality were in the world ran from vents to mossies. Here, Fatality and our "mass invites" feasted on EoP in single. The KDR of the fight:

SpZhH.png

newfatalitybar.png

foei.png
eop.png

After killing EoP in single, we scouted them in multi fighting Zenith. We immediately rushed, and pushed them into their home at single. After both Zenith, and EoP were gone FOE rushed from the south. We immediately got a melee push, and began taking over. Soon FOE were near cleared, and MM crashed from the west.

newfatalitybar.png

eop.png

At this point we began hunting EoP again. EoP spent the majority of their time in lobby, or logging as we came near telling themselves the only reason Fi is doing well is because of invites (that hurts me guys, deeply). Soon we landed two solid hits in single on them in a row killing their members who again couldn't manage to kill any of our supposed invites, and simply ran away.

After this, EoP ended and made a sweet topic on their boards claiming we (that's right, Fatality) didn't have any fun today. My apologies to the 75 invites who didn't manage to have fun today, maybe next week we'll manage to beat EoP. See the rest of the community there when we find out!

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
120623144957.png
120623232623.png
120623232743.png
120623232819.png
120624001056.png
120623145205.png
120623145302.png
120623215441.png
120623220215.png
120623221618.png
lDZtW.png
fitrip.png
sdsddds.jpg
352ekio.png
14wdu2a.png
21dh2ky.png
23gyd02.png
InQdU.png
Jjo4r.png
120623153009.png
120623153014.png
120623161745.png
120623165548.png

newfatalitybar.png
15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet they enjoyed that.

Wish we could've had more fights as it would've made the trip much more fun but in the end destroying mouthy kids like them was well worth the time spent.

Cheers and see you tomorrow (lol), if not then maybe next saturday?

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

Damn nice guys.

PS hope you enjoy the new gfx in most of your sigs. Grats on that also.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

EoP don't seem to learn from they're mistakes what happened when you hacked out beloved co-leader? you got rhaped the following week(s)(months).

Also lol at telling your members we brought invites didn't you pull 80 like 2weeks ago? 40 pulls now lul? you guys seriously need a different approach if you want to survive in the pure world.

Was a good trip always a pleasure rhaping EoP & also thanks for the fight Foe was fun :).

Great job lads see you guys 2moz.

Fi Pride <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Question

120623232623.png

Chatbox. ???

Yes most of our members base is 100+. Over half, thus leaving the newer people at disadvantage being the minority fighting at a lower level wilderness.

If you are speaking about the term "invite" then yes we bring invites because yes we recruit. We go out during the week in search of clanless pures for the purpose of growth. I personally do not believe in having someone apply for something they don't know about, so if anything I encourage people who have never done it before ( invites ) to come to a trip first before they apply to get a taste of what our clan does.

So my deepest condolences to the laziness that you and or your clan puts forth making it unable to even have invites. If they absolutely have to apply first that's just a difference in policy and if you ask me a bad one because you're having people sign contracts to something they know nothing about.

I believe the biggest difference between whatever clan you're in and my clan is summed up nicely in this signature:

nobs.png

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png