Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy's Saturday

Prateek

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry i missed the trip guys.

Looked like we owned tho. :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

kdr chart is misleading, majority of EoP deaths were to FI.

its more about the fact you somehow managed to only kill 18 ppl in the space of 2 hours

Pretty hard to get kills if you [NME] won't stick around long enough to get a decent fight.

Idm though, 1 badish weekend. I'm sure we'll have a good fight soon. Just wished i hadn't missed the p2p prep with you :down:

swanseaafcwarchiefyezid.png

its more about the fact you somehow managed to only kill 18 ppl in the space of 2 hours

Pretty hard to get kills if you [NME] won't stick around long enough to get a decent fight.

Idm though, 1 badish weekend. I'm sure we'll have a good fight soon. Just wished i hadn't missed the p2p prep with you :down:

You were attacking us in single and when we ran to multi you refused to follow. We actually waited for you but you never came :(

gfxv22.jpg

looked good lads sorry i couldnt make it look forward to tomorrow!

sko1010.jpg

Old School RSN: IIBlitz

|| #Hazard ||

|| #Sko || Sko-rs.net || Sudden Knock Out - Fear the Unknown || #1 Pure Clan ||

pretty sure you got massacred by fi last weekend and said "WE WONT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKEZ AGAIN DW WE GOT U NEXT WEEK" give it up, fi won't let you breathe, how can we start romping on you... unless you wanna f2p prep in cw where fi can't put their fists down your throat

and yeah im glad i didn't miss the last 4 f2p preps with you guys, they were fun as hell :thumbsup:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

pretty sure you got massacred by fi last weekend and said "WE WONT REPEAT THE SAME MISTAKEZ AGAIN DW WE GOT U NEXT WEEK" give it up, fi won't let you breathe, how can we start romping on you... unless you wanna f2p prep in cw where fi can't put their fists down your throat

and yeah im glad i didn't miss the last 4 f2p preps with you guys, they were fun as hell :thumbsup:

Prat going harddddd.

Those last 4 preps were really fun tho, i think i made it to all of them as well. We owned. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Swansea suck

Cya Brendan Rodgers

Hi

How many clans did you fight this weekend? - If it's only 3, looked like a not-so-action packed weekend.

But, in the action you did get, you took advantage of it, so Good job Enemians.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

Nice work NME :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Was a slow start, but ended alright. Wish clans would actually fight instead of sit in single. That goes for all clans, including my own ;p.

Highlight of the trip was when EOP tried to act big and hit us in single, then we moved to multi and they didnt take 1 step into multi. I had to check and make sure CP didn't just change their capes to red.

1 badish weekend? You've had one goodish weekend this whole year and it was the result of 40 intro's which did not follow up and apply which left you with this awful pull this weekend. 80->50 in 3 weeks, only Eop.

titanj.png

1 badish weekend? You've had one goodish weekend this whole year and it was the result of 40 intro's which did not follow up and apply which left you with this awful pull this weekend. 80->50 in 3 weeks, only Eop.

They're so use to getting demolished every weekend that they don't even consider them bad trips anymore.

siguoi.png