Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What Clan Will Go Main First?

-Adam-

What Clan Will Go Main First?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. What Clan Will Go Main First?

• FOE
    • MM
    • EOP
    • FI
    • Zenith
    • CP
    • NME
    • POP
    • Frenzy
    • TLP
    • IR
    • EF
    • Hi

I am actually laughing at the retards who say that there going to Rs2006. Your are moving to an unstable server, and one that has already gotten leaked multiple times.

Most Clans Will Adapt

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am actually laughing at the retards who say that there going to Rs2006. Your are moving to an unstable server, and one that has already gotten leaked multiple times.

Most Clans Will Adapt

NO ONE UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU'RE SAYING

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Meh this game sucks, it's sucked for years and now the oldest 2% (aka pures) of the game is basically gonna die out from it unless all of you make your clans pro skilling and pvm over pvp. At least thats what I think, but since this is just the first day of beta you cant be really sure, I'm sure jagex will make a few updates to tweak around with but by the looks of it when it comes to pures their decision is final.

as for which clans will go main first i voted cp simply because they were one of the first clans to adapt to compete and will most likely be the front runner until the rest of the other clans that actually matter get def.

I havent been on league in like a month, looks like it's time to get back to ownin on it again.

As of thus.

Pures in PvM is actually a lot more fun. It's interactive, and no longer a snorefest.

The problem with PURE vs. PURE though, is that it's all just 1 shotting - whoever catches somebody off guard wins.

In all honesty fighting against mains... I don't see myself at a disadvantage... but that's just after a few fights. It's literally the first day and people are jumping the gun making rash conclusions.

We still have time to figure things out and JaGex has still yet to tweak the system. It's called BETA for a reason, go try it out when you guys can. People QQ and whine about change - But this change for RS is necessary, the player base is stagnant and aging, the combat is redundant and stale. HOPEFULLY, this update will bring in more players.

Like seriously, the beta is only A FEW HOURS IN, and people are complaining.

The beta is out until SEPTEMBER.

Everything you say is correct, but don't you think it's strange that there was an obvious build up against pures? The Wilderness/Free trade update in 07 certainly crippled the pure community more than the main clans, who could use their more multi-dimensional accounts for different clanning events. Then with the updates for turmoil and hand cannnon led the pure community into the direction of 30 defence, with minor updates such as climbing boots making a lil inconvenience. Jagex have effectively cleansed their community of pures until such a small population remained that they could get rid of pures in general.

Genocide!?!?!?!?!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

As of thus.

Pures in PvM is actually a lot more fun. It's interactive, and no longer a snorefest.

The problem with PURE vs. PURE though, is that it's all just 1 shotting - whoever catches somebody off guard wins.

In all honesty fighting against mains... I don't see myself at a disadvantage... but that's just after a few fights. It's literally the first day and people are jumping the gun making rash conclusions.

We still have time to figure things out and JaGex has still yet to tweak the system. It's called BETA for a reason, go try it out when you guys can. People QQ and whine about change - But this change for RS is necessary, the player base is stagnant and aging, the combat is redundant and stale. HOPEFULLY, this update will bring in more players.

Like seriously, the beta is only A FEW HOURS IN, and people are complaining.

The beta is out until SEPTEMBER.

Everything you say is correct, but don't you think it's strange that there was an obvious build up against pures? The Wilderness/Free trade update in 07 certainly crippled the pure community more than the main clans, who could use their more multi-dimensional accounts for different clanning events. Then with the updates for turmoil and hand cannnon led the pure community into the direction of 30 defence, with minor updates such as climbing boots making a lil inconvenience. Jagex have effectively cleansed their community of pures until such a small population remained that they could get rid of pures in general.

Genocide!?!?!?!?!

JaGex was always Pro-Defense. They have literally always taken that stance - This overhaul is basically just trying to make the combat progression linear - so a basic newbie will get "into the game" so to speak.

I think this is completely the right path - When was the last time we all saw a typical "newb" in full mith/black pieces of armor in lumbridge skilling? Never in the past 5 years.

The game is just recycled players, and hardly any new ones - As an "easy to access browser game" Runescape simply needs a new generation. With our current player base being ages 18+ [in most cases - even 22+ sometimes].

Don't get me wrong; I'm extremely disappointed that pures will probably be pointless in terms of PvP. The update is bound to get a lot of negativity, and a lot of hate like when RS2 was released. It's a common reaction to any expansion/patches/updates/changes in a game.

I do hope that "clan warring" will thrive and eventually find new and more thrilling ways to battle it out - You look at all the work and sick graphical updates JaGex put into this update, I really hope it turns out for the better.

At the end of the day - the game is just stale. We have until September to see what's up.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Waiting on the actual finalised update to be released.

This. Alot of people have been saying it already but ill say it again.

The content in this evolution of combat is still Beta. By the time its official, it'll probably be alot more different than how it is now.....pures aren't the only ones complaining about it so we should expect an update ASAP.

Hi Im Yawnz.

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

appartently rune pures are def too, so its main or nothing.

Cp first, they always get def first

eop 2nd, just good folow up. probs only do it cuz cp beats them matched

ir, they just like to feel big

Frenzy, its havoc meaning its high cb def prods.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg