Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Riot - Let us come together as one

Abz

As some of you may know.. after this update, the pure community will be either adapted to 40+ defence, or every clan will close and we will lose the best thing that happened to this game...

I have an idea.

I know it may not work but lets just give it a shot.

Forget your rivalry's with other clans, forget everything.

The whole pure community / Every pure clan should organize a day were we all come together as one.

We riot as much as possible, And hopefully Fagex will realise how much being a pure means to us on this game.

Just maybe they would like to keep their players from not quiting one by one.

So this is why i ask everyone of you, every PURE CLAN to come together as one, And riot as much as possible!

So here is my inpirational / cheezy line -

"If you believe that we can achieve this goal then you must believe, and show your commitment to the pure community"

Comment suggestions on what time this should be, and post it around your clans forums!

TL;DR

LETS ******* RIOT

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012

That video was far too long. Nothing will change, riots won't do anything. Do you really think they will scrap their update because 1000 people want it differently? They are claiming 200 million accounts. That's about .000005% of the total players. A JaGeX mod said that pures make up less than 2% of the community anyways; they are not, and will not do anything nor care what we have to say.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

If you think rioting will change anything, you should watch the video you posted. Wilderness/free trade riot. They didn't bring it back (not because of the riot anyway). HP riot. Hp wasn't changed back. Armor update. Armor wasn't changed back. SOF riot. You can still buy spins. There's not really anything you can do, they don't care about our opinions.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Lets a very retardedly big cluster bewteen every pure clan lool and vid it to jagex haha

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

I suggest we do a final red vs blue as pure clans and finish off the pure world with a good final battle of us all.

If not, we could always all work together and instead of rioting crash worlds by having everyone summon a familiar and hop into the same world and just go down the list. If they think we are 2% lets show them exactly how much damage us 2% can really cause. We could even get like masser pure clans involved in it. We have enough people to crash worlds, proof of that is on p2p sundays lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

lets end the pure era, doing pures vs the world and we all move to a private server.. free membership and stats :P

vOleZnF.jpg

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

"I'm not a lumberjack, or a furtrader,
and I don't live in an igloo, eat blubber, or own a dogsled,
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally, or Susie from Canada,
although I'm sure they're really really nice.
I have a Prime Minister, not a President.
I speak English and French, not American,
and I pronounce it about, not aboot
I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack;
I believe in peacekeeping, not policing;
and that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal
a tuque is a hat,
a chesterfield is a couch,
and it is pronounced zed, not zee, zed!
Canada is the second largest land-mass,
the first nation of hockey,
and the best part of North America!
MY NAME IS KEVIN, AND I AM CANADIAN!"

A0Fc80H.pngtdYRP8B.png

The biggest riot in fact is when Jagex removed the wilderness. We asked for it back and all we get in return is a wild that wasn't the same and it took them years.. Jagex is a lost cause and so is hope on a game like Runescape lol.

OH THIS IS A GREAT IDEA, I MEAN PAST RUNESCAPE RIOTS HAVE BEEN SUCH A GREAT FOKIN SUCCESS!!

^^^^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot