Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Eruption of Pures F2P Fullout Recap

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

p.s. I think this belogs in clan warfare, just wait for the topic.

I agree. ^

Interesting war. Sad for me to say this, but an amateur move by FI leaders to not change their IP before the war, knowing how common ddosing is in today's clanning. (If the ddosing is true, not accusing anyone)

they did ;)

great job to all fi members.

Got a pure? Join Fatality!

Fatality info:

Irc: #Fatality

Clan chat: Fi Chan

hulkfi.png

Not tolerating this ******** about DDoSing and so far. It makes me sick in the gut - but it's just too hard to prove somebody as the culprit, even if the individual admits to it.

I'm sorry I can't do anything about it, and I sincerely apologize about all this DDoSing/Doxing ********. But enough is enough.

Congratz Fi on your win.

Keep the topic civil ladies.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Fatality would've destroyed EOP if both ts's had of been up

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Counted over 10 1.2m cash piles in the 3rd round. Would've been looting like ******* crazy if I had been in that. :P

"Men do not shape destiny, destiny produces the man for the hour" - Fidel Castro

9qXuQ.png

i don't even bother to look at loot in f2p

1.2m who gives a ****

beatin eop after everything that happened is enough satisfaction

and i was on someone elses account because my pure was hacked.. mysteriously

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Not tolerating this ******** about DDoSing and so far. It makes me sick in the gut - but it's just too hard to prove somebody as the culprit, even if the individual admits to it.

I'm sorry I can't do anything about it, and I sincerely apologize about all this DDoSing/Doxing ********. But enough is enough.

Congratz Fi on your win.

Keep the topic civil ladies.

Eop biased.

Was actually really fun, I only wish we didn't get pushed to that rock during the 3rd round. I hope for more of these in the future after the combat update :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

They just did it wrong man, I really can't believe they ******* ddos'd EVERY SINGLE CALLER and still lost. Like... huh????

To celebrate I'm going to watch the 3rd season of Shakugan No Shana :)

They just did it wrong man, I really can't believe they ******* ddos'd EVERY SINGLE CALLER and still lost. Like... huh????

Fate/Zero is better.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

You said you don't even like it, whatta liar.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

Was actually really fun, I only wish we didn't get pushed to that rock during the 3rd round. I hope for more of these in the future after the combat update :)

Never warring your sorry excuse of a clan again, how'd you hit off every caller but still manage to lose? Speaks volumes about your member quality.

titanj.png

All Fatality ranks ddossed, members had to step it up goes to show Quality > Quantity.

Last round was the best, being one of the last 40 it felt so f!cking amazing! great job to my family Fatality, we pulled clutch down by 12 at one point but we kept going hard.

This was one we all really wanted, it's a shame the people who worked the hardest to prepare for the full out we're ddossed and couldn't take part.

Fi till I die great jobbbbbbbbb nigguh's!!!!!! <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -