Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs Eruption of Pures F2P Fullout Recap

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They just did it wrong man, I really can't believe they ******* ddos'd EVERY SINGLE CALLER and still lost. Like... huh????

To celebrate I'm going to watch the 3rd season of Shakugan No Shana :)

Fate/Zero is better.

I heard the 3rd season was terrible, but I just want to watch for the sake of completing it lol

I'll watch Fate/Zero next tho

They just did it wrong man, I really can't believe they ******* ddos'd EVERY SINGLE CALLER and still lost. Like... huh????

To celebrate I'm going to watch the 3rd season of Shakugan No Shana :)

You said you don't even like it, whatta liar.

Oh, I lied :whistling:

(18:33:15) <+[EoP]Floor> Nothinh

(18:33:16) <+[EoP]Floor> Thinking its a shame fi had to win by getting us ddossed

(18:33:16) <+[EoP]Floor> Thats all i think

EoPropaganda at it's finest

Didn't even ddos them, they had audio throughout the third round with callers lol

titanj.png

eh i guess, EOP was winning round 3 itll their ts got hit off.....shulda been best of 5 or something to even it out

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

What's done is done congratulations on your victory, this isn't the end though.

yh im sure you'll be continuing your ddosing and hacking.

Excuse me mate do i know you?

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

It's over. Let's stop the flaming and move on. I know EoP will make a comeback and will definitely come back strong. Thanks for the fight.

As Furious said, DDoSing occured on both sides by unknown people. Let's leave it at that. Post your beliefs/opinions on your own sites.

Thanks again for the fight, EoP.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

I think both clans are pathetic. Both of em will say they had nothing to do with it, when they did. This is why the pure community is a shame.

meh compared to the main community this is nothing

I'm just glad that in 3 months the pure community is gonna die out so all of you can start playing real games like LoL or guildwars 2.

I think both clans are pathetic. Both of em will say they had nothing to do with it, when they did. This is why the pure community is a shame.

meh compared to the main community this is nothing

I'm just glad that in 3 months the pure community is gonna die out so all of you can start playing real games like LoL or guildwars 2.

Yeah exactly lol mains go through like 2-3 backup ts's

It's over. Let's stop the flaming and move on. I know EoP will make a comeback and will definitely come back strong. Thanks for the fight.

As Furious said, DDoSing occured on both sides by unknown people. Let's leave it at that. Post your beliefs/opinions on your own sites.

Couldn't have said it better! Everyone got their nostalgic hype, bringing back memories, that's all that matters.

koolssigcopy.png

Respect mon, respect mon.

Was intense, both clans had a really close fight, it was alot of fun, and both sides had problems with ddosing, sometimes its just unavoidable and you gotta make the best of it. Thanks once again FI, hopefully both clans can continue to have enjoyable competitive fights and maybe we can even keep it flame-free! Dun dun dunnn..... :)

thekingu.png