Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Initiial Reaction to Fi/EOP Fullout

Reaction: Fi beats EOP 2-1  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How did you initially react to the conclusion?

• EOP Choked
    • So Much DDOSing
    • Was an exciting match
    • Expecting more bitterness between the two clans in the future
    • Other (reply below)

What was your initial reaction to the 2-1 Fatality win vs. EOP? Vote in the poll!

Coming into the deciding third round, I got DDOS'd shortly after the rush. I was listening to TS while I could, and I finally got fully disconnected shortly after. I knew we were down and I assumed we lost it all - but we didn't.

3rd round looked close and tbh i thought eop had it but it was actually a really good fight to watch

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Honestly could've ticked all of them lol, it just goes to show how much full outs have changed, even in the last 12 months.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Sad part was eop almost won even though they were the ones ddosing! Eop was on a losing streak of like 0-10 full outs and Fi was almost yet again the clan to lose to them. Close call!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

was a lot closer than I expected, especially after that 89-0 first round. Fi hve an excuse though with all the ddosing. It's a shame that's what this fullout will be remembered for, more than any first round domination or 3rd round comeback

long hair don't care. grats.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I had fun and that's all I really care about. It sucks that people have to resort to such things as DDoSing for an upper hand, but I'm sure both sides are at equal guilt.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

Only reason it was 'intense' was due to the ddosing, all our ranks got ddosed in the second round and before we even knew it we had 94 and then due to Eop attacking they quickly dropped two people. We therefore had no proper callers to call and were down a **** load. Glad we won, because we're never fullouting Eop again.

titanj.png

Could of voted for the 2nd/3rd/4th. Don't think EoP choked; Fi are simply better.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.