Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Little Action Sunday

omfdyz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for our fight today, you clearly got more kills on us & can rightfully claim the win. We were just suprised when you suddenly left as we felt it was pretty much even at that point.

dno what you mean by even but we bailed since we didnt see no fi there anymore as you can see by trikos vid lol

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Thanks for our fight today, you clearly got more kills on us & can rightfully claim the win. We were just suprised when you suddenly left as we felt it was pretty much even at that point.

dno what you mean by even but we bailed since we didnt see no fi there anymore as you can see by trikos vid lol

5:15 shows our end to the fight.

I agree you won the fight, but I'm just showing that we had a lot of people when you decided to leave. Before looking at the kdr charts we felt the fight was even at that point, which is why your departure suprised us.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Kind of disappointed that FOE decided to crash our fight after all the big talk that FOE ranks made about being "honorable" with the end of clanning around the corner.
Just wanted to fight the #1 p2p clan :whistling:

@Fi no you ran and then we walked it down to gap killing mains. Idk if you guys tele'd in after and claimed we ran or wat but ye

Thx for fights

your leader just admited you dipped why trying to make up exuses, you diped and left us with mains and couple foe members thats what happend

oh please

likin the music choice ;D

nice trip FOE <3

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

5:15 shows our end to the fight.

I agree you won the fight, but I'm just showing that we had a lot of people when you decided to leave. Before looking at the kdr charts we felt the fight was even at that point, which is why your departure suprised us.

oops was looking at wrong video scratch what i said if u saw it
111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Did you pull around 50??

If you did could've hit us up for a nice battle :P

60 ish, ended with around 70 i think.

Scratch that XD I assumed you had around 50 since you fought NME who's heat all sizzled off

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

FI has some of the worst return gear from what I've seen fighting them, its like all of dem are poor or something

Not as worse as MM's :thumbsup:

wayyyy worst i remember seeing fi return in zammy robes and water staff and some even with rune scims whenever we had returnfests.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

FI has some of the worst return gear from what I've seen fighting them, its like all of dem are poor or something

pop doing better than you guys in p2p nowdays

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Looks like fi gave you a fight down 10 but sad to see you dipped on them when they still had people left at the fight

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi