Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR Closes its doors

RIP IR

even though i didnt like u, its always sad to see good competition go

So sick of seeing your members going "another competition closing"

No disrespect but wilderness matched or clan wars matched.. you were not a competition.

We won a prep 3-0 with me leading..... not our leaders/warlords.. but a damn elite leading. Regardless of you pulling atleast 10 more then us.. we stay and fight you in the wild and actually push you around.

I'm sick of people looking down at us... like really? i'd like to remind Zenith of the times where we literally could do whatever we want to you, NME where we would push you from Corp all the way down to Graves, CP holding your hands while you pull 20's, Zenith ONCE again, destroying you in both f2p and p2p. So sick of these clans who just look at the current Intense Redemption. We closed on and off? i'm pretty sure This is V3 closing? of the 5 years we have been open, besides hpc's i'm pretty damn sure any other clan who pulls LITERALLY 9 MEMBERS TO A MANDATORY F2P TRIP AND STILL REMAINS OPEN AFTER MONTHS OF STRUGGLE would lead to your closure. We had our good and we showed this game and its players what it really is being a community. I don't care what IR means to you. weather you were Zenith, NME, HI, CP ect... This clan goes down in Runescape history as one of the greatest clans in its pure community.

We didn't close because "slump" we pull consistent 35-40 to trips with half of our ML being inactive.

We didn't close because these **** clan called zenith "closed" us... you did NOTHING. We IR did to you last summer is nothing compared to your little attempts of placing spy's in my clan.

We closed because this game has no future.

R.I.P Intense Redemption & R.I.P runescape, It's about time this game is coming to an end.

IR v2 was still the best.

Summer 2010>Summer 2011

newfags gonna argue etc we beat zenith 100v100 or w/e

also Havoc got the best of you 40v70 last summer so er ya, this is sort of hypocritical.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO respect for a clan that had 2 ranks pay $50 to have our site ddosed for weeks, Glad clans like you are not getting any place.

It got the job done doe....

:kanye:

Nah you just gave us free momentum to build off

If our staff wasn't all 18+ (with the exception of Touqir) and consumed by IRL commitments, you would have no momentum. You have life's responsibilities to thank for your fortune. It is very impressive, however, that just about every single one of your staff was at your every event. I wish we were able to do the same. Happy scaping buddy.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I'm not going to be respectful to a clan who payed someone to ddos our site. I'm not flamming my opinion, just another clan under z's belt.

If you think your clan had any effect whatsoever on this, you must be delusional. Read my previous post.

kanyecopy.jpg

I'm not going to be respectful to a clan who payed someone to ddos our site. I'm not flamming my opinion, just another clan under z's belt.

If you think your clan had any effect whatsoever on this, you must be delusional. Read my previous post.

I've heard that excuse 300 times, it's getting old. Just admitt, that your ranks team couldn't handle it anymore. I'm not even trying to be a ****, but what you did to my clan was totally unacceptable. All thats left to say is, Operation close IR=Successful.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I've heard that excuse 300 times, it's getting old. Just admitt, that your ranks team couldn't handle it anymore. I'm not even trying to be a ****, but what you did to my clan was totally unacceptable. All thats left to say is, Operation close IR=Successful.

Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo. I don't think you realize how irrelevant you are to me lol.

kanyecopy.jpg

The core group was just too old and had too many things going on. When someone asks you why we closed, let them know life just got in the way this time.

So much learned from this experience, I'll never forget it.

I heard you play xbox 8 hours a day or something instead, how is that life getting in the way :teehee:

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png

so you joining a clan with the rest of touqir and the rest of ma homies zo or you quittin scape

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Felt good to let go, considering I haven't enjoyed the last year one bit, including last summer. A huge burden off my shoulders, thankyou for making this call. Our essential ranks, the top dogs aren't built for pure clanning. We're simply too hot/cool/awsome IRL to continue to waste our time with the bottomfeeders of society.

Do I really need to address the people from zenith that are saying "mission complete"? Go ahead and pat yourselves on the back if it makes you feel good. The truth is, you are a better clan, and have been since last summer. But only because your ranks are on 24/7, c0okiez, zack, 0wl etc practically lives/breathes runescape. As zo said, happy scaping <3

I've been involved with you hooligans too much since the rivalry started up in 2007. I hope you understand all that was said and done was part of the fun and banter, wish you all success in your lives and all that gay stuff. I want to speak to my queen hotkeying one more time before he quits.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

I love how IR has always been one of those cancerous clans who take the credit for the.closure of any clan and now when its coming back at them, they're being so defensive haha.

Zo, for once in your life, grow up and stop being so childish. Every single clan has leadership who is busy with IRL. You aren't special. I went from being NME's main caller to not being able to attend a prep or trip for weeks, but my clan has learned to cope with it. Just admit there are other things that played a part in IR's closure. There's nothing wrong with it.

Again, RIP IR, and good luck in EOP.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

it's okay guys i'm coming back to ruenskape you can reopen now :D

but seriously r.i.p to my first and last pure clan ever, had some unforgettable times, love ya all <3

<3333

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

The core group was just too old and had too many things going on. When someone asks you why we closed, let them know life just got in the way this time.

So much learned from this experience, I'll never forget it.

I heard you play xbox 8 hours a day or something instead, how is that life getting in the way :teehee:

AHAHA I wish I had that much free time in a day buddy, mind your own business. Jesus, so many bugs on one windshield.

kanyecopy.jpg

I love how IR has always been one of those cancerous clans who take the credit for the.closure of any clan and now when its coming back at them, they're being so defensive haha.

Zo, for once in your life, grow up and stop being so childish. Every single clan has leadership who is busy with IRL. You aren't special. I went from being NME's main caller to not being able to attend a prep or trip for weeks, but my clan has learned to cope with it. Just admit there are other things that played a part in IR's closure. There's nothing wrong with it.

"For once in your life" you don't even know me, go and ask around in #irclan if I'm "not grown up" and "childish". Do I need to remind you which one of us is the one that got kicked from Epidemic a good three times due to being "childish", to put it nicely. You're lucky Bob enjoyed having his **** sucked by you, or your reputation would remain as an immature clan hopper. Remember your roots.

@Willy - Don't think I'm joining a clan, but I've sent some of IR's best to EOP to shred certain clans apart while they still scape.

kanyecopy.jpg

Yes, there was flaming in IR, but as p0ke said, all in the name of banter. I wouldn't put us on par with CP when it came to claiming to close clans, infact it's really hard to remember the last time we did that sort thing.

Your second paragraph is completely ignorant and foolish. You have no idea how inactive the core ranks of IR have been the last year. I've got every single one added on facebook, all have lifes (apart from touqir). I don't think when your ranks are talking in IRC literally 24/7, Ben for example, you can claim to have an inactive leadership. The reason our core ranks are inactive, is because we've had the same ranks for the last 3-5 years and it takes it toll.

Heres a man who's been leading a clan for what? 1 year? You have no concept of what it's like to hate this game. Even when E closed you continue to play in various clans, just like all the others did. With IR, the proof is in the pudding; you won't see me, junior, zaya, yousif or zo joining ANY clans or continuing to play.