Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

History of pures

Abz

wtf edit in

Anxiety

Veneratio

Mid Generation

Complete Domination

Ultimatum

Northstar

Undesired Damage

Destructive Violence

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sop lost 1 prep vs their own levels as an lpc, had a 23 mini streak, won lots of other minis against mpc/hpcs average combat for clan was 68 for most of the period, and they did work against mpcs and won some fights even with lpc combats.

For all the trolling we got, we were 50s-70s fighting 85-100 plus we had robes they had addy.

Sop best lpc pure clan in history.

Add masser pure clans, they had a huge impact on the pure clanning community, such as v0ltage pures (v0p), PDD, aprons, pinkys, reddies, blackies, the pure forces?, calamity etc. Heavy weight clans imo are MM, FOE, EOP, FI, TLP & CP, then there's the 2005-2007 era, the main **** there was AAO, TH, BP, KO, PA, TGG, FS Trilogy and maybe some more, the 2007-2010 era Epidemic, The Dreaded (old wild) Malice, Divinity, Ascendency (the 3 low lvl PCL rulers) and 2010+ ****, but I haven't been scaping in that time. This is a pretty hard thing to make tbh, lol

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

Add masser pure clans, they had a huge impact on the pure clanning community, such as v0ltage pures (v0p), PDD, aprons, pinkys, reddies, blackies, the pure forces?, calamity etc. Heavy weight clans imo are MM, FOE, EOP, FI, TLP & CP, then there's the 2005-2007 era, the main **** there was AAO, TH, BP, KO, PA, TGG, FS Trilogy and maybe some more, the 2007-2010 era Epidemic, The Dreaded (old wild) Malice, Divinity, Ascendency (the 3 low lvl PCL rulers) and 2010+ ****, but I haven't been scaping in that time. This is a pretty hard thing to make tbh, lol

you missed Ss (solar spartans) led by z0mz0m

• 2 weeks later...

how old am I?

no bloody brains.

no divine hybrids

wtf guys

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Devastation, Agaisnt all Odds, Defiance, The Pures, Calamity, Iron Legion, Revenge, Chaotic, Enormity, Enigma, Venom, Complexity, Ambush, Ascendancy, Adversity, Hysteria, Deviation, Pures Last Stand, Carpediem. All I can remember atm, hope this helped.

Half of these clans impacted nothing lol. I've never heard of Pures Last Stand, Deviation, Hysteria, Enormity, Revenge, Ambush etc. The guy is looking for major clans.

Then you must have been somewhere else playa, all these clans were the MPC scene for the last few years so you must be some retarded hpc ***

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

• 2 weeks later...