Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith V EoP - [40v40+] - Matched F2P Prep

Hormone

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l0l and Zenith won't prep TLP unless we do 45 minimum

I remember you lost to eop 2-0 in your last f2p prep, with you pulling like 28. Why would we prep you, having to sit half our clan and not even getting a challenge out of it.

Lol zenith talks **** about pulls since npo closed into them still can't pull the min

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

nice job zenith good to see the ddossing didn't effect you.

I don't know why you have been coming at us so much recently lmfao. You have had nothing to do whatsoever with the current state of Fi. You lead Fi during the 2 year slump. You are the scum leader of Fi who everyone talks bad about behind your back. Go find somewhere else to spend your nights.

I remember you lost to eop 2-0 in your last f2p prep, with you pulling like 28. Why would we prep you, having to sit half our clan and not even getting a challenge out of it.

Lol zenith talks **** about pulls since npo closed into them still can't pull the min

You're just mad that you lost to eop in a 28v28 recently, when you have an 18 man staff team with 4 warlords, not including 12 elites lmfao. Give me a break, your clan is a joke to me now, handing out ranks like candy so people don't leave.

2ewgrxw.gif

Goodluck this weekend lollolol

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

You're just mad that you lost to eop in a 28v28 recently, when you have an 18 man staff team with 4 warlords, not including 12 elites lmfao. Give me a break, your clan is a joke to me now, handing out ranks like candy so people don't leave.

28 pull, 25 minute prep, 60 ml, 3 ranks on. I would say we own..

Now lets look at your clan

Saturday - 40 pull..110 ML (you cant even pull 50% lmfa0)

You pulled 40 to a 5 day prep when it was 45 minimum and you wanted the minimum

Your clan is and will always be a joke.

hi roman if ur looking at this.

ot:very fun prep thanks eop :P

nh

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

6 Years, you haven't accomplished anything!

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

6 Years, you haven't accomplished anything!

That should explain everything

I was expecting you guys to come through on the 45 Minimum rule lol but what ever. Thanks for the fight.

We didnt asked u to sit, milky pmed us before prep and said he will barely pull 45, so we just massed like ussualy event, and alot of people had to go after full out.

Oh, i forgot to mention 1 fact. Round 2 somehow eop knew our piles lol. :whistling: