Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

LPC Fullout- Foe (UL + PF + LT) vs MM (Sv + BV + R)

Stella

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a fun event!I wouldnt claim a winner as both clans obviously cheated in some way (according to these replies)

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

Was a fun event!I wouldnt claim a winner as both clans obviously cheated in some way (according to these replies)

(16:16:01) <[uL]Josh> Resistance is getting an even worse name man...

(16:16:04) <[R]Batman> its okay dude

(16:16:07) <[R]Batman> i dont really care.

(16:16:15) <[uL]Josh> Then why so desperate to win?

(16:16:18) <[uL]Josh> Cheat 2 win lol

(16:16:24) <[R]Batman> im not desperate.

(16:16:26) <[R]Batman> its okay

(16:16:38) <[uL]Josh> We won anyways

(16:16:40) <[uL]Josh> Autowin.

(16:16:43) <[R]Batman> its okay

(16:16:44) <[R]Batman> you won

(16:16:48) <[R]Batman> i wont make a pw topic

(16:16:53) <[R]Batman> but I'll upload my vid

(16:17:02) <[R]Batman> for watching purposes or what not

They dont care about winning or losing. Just making me look bad. =/ *sigh*

bSHM3.png

Don't really need to try to do that.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Yeah it didn't really matter to me who won, this LPC event is purely for fun. :)

A lot of clans who don't understand the concept of pure clanning might work their ass of and do anything to win, but speaking for myself and my clan, this was an event to bond the community together and hope everyone has fun.

And that's what we did, we enjoyed it :)

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

owanj topic,

you know we lost right. Who cares though, its a ******* 3v3 fullout. LMFAO

when one of your leader admits you lost.. thanks for being honest Lt.. I dont see how you can say we cheated when you started.. In all rounds you had 85+ and we had 85+ last round and you counted that round only?? you also ddosed a good amount of our people lol

Point guard i like you, but you cant take Activations Reign of Robes mate.

Joey hating on activation, lol funny thing is marcus we had an lower combat average then all these so call lpcs but were mpc, putting in that work

Its funny tho, activation had balls to pk with mpc's in the real pking time and not go around dancing with lpc's of the time, even when they were lower levels.

3at.png

evolvek.png

owanj topic,

when one of your leader admits you lost.. thanks for being honest Lt.. I dont see how you can say we cheated when you started.. In all rounds you had 85+ and we had 85+ last round and you counted that round only?? you also ddosed a good amount of our people lol

Joey hating on activation, lol funny thing is marcus we had an lower combat average then all these so call lpcs but were mpc, putting in that work

Its funny tho, activation had balls to pk with mpc's in the real pking time and not go around dancing with lpc's of the time, even when they were lower levels.

Sorry everyone isn't Activation.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.p...mp;#entry713525

bSHM3.png

owanj topic,

Thank You Based God

Don't really need to try to do that.

i know right.

bSHM3.png

owanj topic,

You were always my favorite Hostility rank ;)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Sad to see the LPC community turning into complete sh!t, just like the current mpc/hpc clanning. LPC was meant to be a 45-60 cmb cap clanning with no flaming & rivalries. Look what it has turned into in a time span of 6/7months... <_<

#Eastlink | #Clan-ef

Yeah it didn't really matter to me who won, this LPC event is purely for fun. :)

A lot of clans who don't understand the concept of pure clanning might work their ass of and do anything to win, but speaking for myself and my clan, this was an event to bond the community together and hope everyone has fun.

And that's what we did, we enjoyed it :)

If it's all fun then why fall in on Alex|Waar and start flaming saying he's a 11 year old etc, and the fact you guys were spamming pointless **** such ass ''x who?'' I Know Unlimited came in trying to win this thing and making resistance look bad, but just face the facts resistance is by far the better clan. It's okay that you try to hide yourself being butthurt by saying it was all about having fun, when all your clan does is try 2 talk trash about resistance and attempt to ''close'' them.

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif

L0L little kids mad about losing an LPC fullout?? Loololol, it's a game, do what you f***ing want!!! You gotta adapt to win, times are changing. Who cares what other people do????? It's a freaking game!! No such thing as a f***ing honor code lmfao. Dead game is dead, deal with it! Adapt or die kiddos, k0!!! You aren't the rs police, what matters is that you have fun derp. It's just a f***ing game get over it!!! Stop crying about addy lolOlol, you can do whatever you want!! Y u so mad?

I guess two 100 hundreds do a lot of damage, rather than ddosing bringing armor and outnumbering the other clan by 10+

4-5 level 90s/100 do a lot of damage in a fullout against 50s-85 combat.

Can't deny that.

You have ONE picture of a level 77 bringing mith.

Not to mention I talked to the person and they said they weren't even wearing it when we first started fighting only when there was like 20 left.

As to the ddosing,

it's not UL's fault. We don't ddos.

Don't make yourself hated and expect to not get ddosed.

Last time I'm commenting on this thread because it's a waste of time.

Thanks for the fullout.

Cya tomorrow

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

I guess two 100 hundreds do a lot of damage, rather than ddosing bringing armor and outnumbering the other clan by 10+

Can't deny that.

Not to mention I talked to the person and they said they weren't even wearing it when we first started fighting only when there was like 20 left.

As to the ddosing,

Thanks for the fullout.

Cya tomorrow

2 level 100s and a 87, don't exaggerate

8hDxG.png killing 1 of your main leaders

Yes you do, you guys are the only ones ahold of ex|wills ip

you comment of every thread and come back again with stupid replies like the 1 u just made

cya tomorrow

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif

Can't deny that.

As to the ddosing,

Thanks for the fullout.

Cya tomorrow

2 level 100s and a 87, don't exaggerate

8hDxG.png killing 1 of your main leaders

Yes you do, you guys are the only ones ahold of ex|wills ip

you comment of every thread and come back again with stupid replies like the 1 u just made

cya tomorrow

Nobody in UL has 30 defence.

We're 1-20 not 1-30.

And no. UL doesn't ddos.

Also you have a picture of 1 level 77 with mith who I KNOW was only wearing it after we for sure lost the round because of your mains.

120713192724.png

And this. Trying to say we had an 87, when we didn't. Bottom line is you broke the rules more than we did so that would justify an autowin for us.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png