Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P Prep]Enemy vs Frenzy

Ben√

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(17:07:29) <[F]Sikh> up to you but NME will never accomplish anything in p2p

(17:07:31) <[F]Sikh> we both know that

As opposed to Frenzy whose 'claim to fame' and high point consists of beating FOE or whoever in a 20 vs 20 or something equally as unimportant and stupid?

What have Frenzy achieved in P2P other than the aforementioned victory(s) above? I don't understand this elitist attitude held by these "p2p only" clans as if after years of tireless training you've finally perfected your 'Runescape Pking Technique' when in reality its simply 25 people spending 23 and a half hours a day repetitively clicking their screen in order to become the highest possible level and use that to your advantage in the only place that benefits this sort of clan; clan wars.

Throughout your entire existence you've touted yourself as some sort of legendary, unrivaled clan when in reality;

• Your clan has pulled 15-30 to official PK trips from opening up until this point.
  • Your clan has had relative success in Clan Wars, but no where near as dominant as you make out seeing as we (NME) beat you fairly confidently, and as you say, NME SUCK !!!!!!
  • Your entire clan is built around P2P, losing to NME shows that something is going terribly wrong for you guys and instead of moaning about someone having 39 defense (As if we actually give a **** that hes 4 levels above the majority of the community), perhaps you should work on beating someone as "bad" in P2P as NME.

Honestly, I can usually take the insults and flames when they're coming from clans that actually HAVE made an impact on the clan world (CP, EOP, et cetera) but Frenzy is a p2p clan who hasn't really impacted p2p all too much. If you closed tomorrow, there wouldn't be a gaping hole in the clan world that detracts from it, people probably wouldn't even notice, which is why i'm confused at the whole "LMFAO NME WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING IN P2P" as if you've done it all and become the greatest p2p clan in the history of the world.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Lol i didnt really expect Nme to beat Frenzy matched but frenzy has flamed way to much and after a f2p based clan beat them in p2p matched gj Nme

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

(17:07:29) <[F]Sikh> up to you but NME will never accomplish anything in p2p

(17:07:31) <[F]Sikh> we both know that

As opposed to Frenzy whose 'claim to fame' and high point consists of beating FOE or whoever in a 20 vs 20 or something equally as unimportant and stupid?

What have Frenzy achieved in P2P other than the aforementioned victory(s) above? I don't understand this elitist attitude held by these "p2p only" clans as if after years of tireless training you've finally perfected your 'Runescape Pking Technique' when in reality its simply 25 people spending 23 and a half hours a day repetitively clicking their screen in order to become the highest possible level and use that to your advantage in the only place that benefits this sort of clan; clan wars.

Throughout your entire existence you've touted yourself as some sort of legendary, unrivaled clan when in reality;

• Your clan has pulled 15-30 to official PK trips from opening up until this point.
  • Your clan has had relative success in Clan Wars, but no where near as dominant as you make out seeing as we (NME) beat you fairly confidently, and as you say, NME SUCK !!!!!!
  • Your entire clan is built around P2P, losing to NME shows that something is going terribly wrong for you guys and instead of moaning about someone having 39 defense (As if we actually give a **** that hes 4 levels above the majority of the community), perhaps you should work on beating someone as "bad" in P2P as NME.

Honestly, I can usually take the insults and flames when they're coming from clans that actually HAVE made an impact on the clan world (CP, EOP, et cetera) but Frenzy is a p2p clan who hasn't really impacted p2p all too much. If you closed tomorrow, there wouldn't be a gaping hole in the clan world that detracts from it, people probably wouldn't even notice, which is why i'm confused at the whole "LMFAO NME WILL ACHIEVE NOTHING IN P2P" as if you've done it all and become the greatest p2p clan in the history of the world.

lol I don't expect many people to read all this but I did, and it made me laugh because it's so true lmfao.

2ewgrxw.gif

You guys like l8l and pepsis hoping NME will turn out 2 be good in p2p, it ain't happening.

Just cause you've beat like Zenith and Frenzy once or twice doesn't mean anything, once you can beat TLP,Fi,Foe etc then yah

Obviously we're not jumping the gun lol. It's all about improvement. We've gone from losing to EF in P2P to giving these sort of clans fights in the space of 3 months. I'd say that's a pretty big achievement.

Novations and Mygwas, just stfu lmfao

Hi

I promise you all that we will not lose next week we're the ******* best in the game quote me 100x times. Stop getting so **** hard over an once in a life time occurrence we will never lose to you guys again.

so you claim to be better than foe when you beat them once, but when nme beats you once they suck? makes sense, a 1 server clan hasn't and never will be able to win a rivalry with a 2 server one so i wouldn't start **** with nme

I promise you all that we will not lose next week we're the ******* best in the game quote me 100x times. Stop getting so **** hard over an once in a life time occurrence we will never lose to you guys again.

so you claim to be better than foe when you beat them once, but when nme beats you once they suck? makes sense, a 1 server clan hasn't and never will be able to win a rivalry with a 2 server one so i wouldn't start **** with nme

Frenzy beat Foe once in a 20 vs 20~ now they r #1 p2p clan rofl gets sader every time lol now they flame a starting p2p clan cause they win

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

ivp wins

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Maybe fz shouldnt be so cocky :)

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

its funny that no matter what clans are fighting and which members from different clans hate each other, theres always one thing that no matter how much hate there is everyone can agree on... Frenzy is a joke

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

its funny that no matter what clans are fighting and which members from different clans hate each other, theres always one thing that no matter how much hate there is everyone can agree on... Frenzy is a joke

Amen

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

next clan to flame l8l gets closed

l8l ******* sucks big donkey **** **** **** he's a ****** who gets 1banged cuz he's high as **** out of his mind.

Come at me pony boy.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

grats enemy on #1 p2p, can't believe dutchboy willy managed to do this.

he wasnt there :(

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc