Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

enemy's bs saturday

Abyssal wtf

sickens me how enemy has to have bs fights and then claim a win, ima make it quick and simple..

"Cp followed us to single, sniping as we moved down so as soon as we hit that multi spot east of BH crater we turned on them. We began dropping them like flies despite being down 8 at that moment in time. We called a move further south and picked off about 5-6 CP/EF that were stupid enough to follow, before pushing on top of them at full strength after those who died vs. TLP had returned. We knew we had the upper hand and had just pushed on top of them, decimating them left, right and centre when we saw a clan north. I\\\'m not sure who it was, but whoever it was made CP panic. They ran all the way south to the BH entrance and frantically tried to log." ~taken from nme's topic

pictures speak a thousand words, right?

well here you go, clearly it shows us dominating the fight and THEN running AFTER hostility? crash, it clearly shows we still had a lot of opts..

120722002617.png

120722002712.png

120722002817.png

120722002855.png

now in my second point i wan't to prove is

"After banking, we decided to send a few scouts onto CP who were hitting HI in single. Despite HI’s best attempts to get in CP in multi, they just simply refused so we decided to pay them a little visit. It was pretty funny watching CP get destroyed in single with 1 or 2 people accidently running to multi every now and again. We decided to get a fall in south of the pond when the majority of CP were cleared but low and behold, they actually ran to multi north of the pond? We seized this opportunity and quickly got on top of them with scims. However, within 30 seconds of fighting, we realised why they had gone to multi as the battlefield was now littered with mains LOL. This didn’t stop us, we sat there for about 30 minutes smacking them around the battlefield, clearing them numerous times"

i didn't take pictures of the 1v1 .. well cause its a 1v1, but i can assure you i myself got 4 kills of HI members alone so im pretty sure we out fought HI but it's sad how you rush 1v1, we go into multi we actaully make u relocate 3-4 (making you get a regroup) then when we stay at the tree's while you guys are north u leave? just because we didn't go to you're spot, THEN YOU CLAIM A WIN? just goes to show how much of BS nme really is

120722004707.png

^^^ us leaving 1v1 first, not nme nor HI

120722004809.png

120722005209.png

120722005223.png

120722005737.png

^^^^ NOTICE NME RUNNING NORTH

120722005749.png

120722005936.png

ALSO NOTICE THE 2 MAINS SNIPING ME AND ATTACKING CP'S SIDE...YUP CP MAINS DOE

120722005857.png

120722005827.png

^^^ wtf? are we cleared?

obv there is more bs on there topic and what not but i cant be bothered as its ramadan and its haram for me to insult ;] plus im fasting need to save my energy from spastics

./aby out

quotin for lulz

Spoiler:
sickens me how enemy has to have bs fights and then claim a win, ima make it quick and simple..

"Cp followed us to single, sniping as we moved down so as soon as we hit that multi spot east of BH crater we turned on them. We began dropping them like flies despite being down 8 at that moment in time. We called a move further south and picked off about 5-6 CP/EF that were stupid enough to follow, before pushing on top of them at full strength after those who died vs. TLP had returned. We knew we had the upper hand and had just pushed on top of them, decimating them left, right and centre when we saw a clan north. I\\\'m not sure who it was, but whoever it was made CP panic. They ran all the way south to the BH entrance and frantically tried to log." ~taken from nme's topic

pictures speak a thousand words, right?

well here you go, clearly it shows us dominating the fight and THEN running AFTER hostility? crash, it clearly shows we still had a lot of opts..

120722002617.png

120722002712.png

120722002817.png

120722002855.png

now in my second point i wan't to prove is

"After banking, we decided to send a few scouts onto CP who were hitting HI in single. Despite HI’s best attempts to get in CP in multi, they just simply refused so we decided to pay them a little visit. It was pretty funny watching CP get destroyed in single with 1 or 2 people accidently running to multi every now and again. We decided to get a fall in south of the pond when the majority of CP were cleared but low and behold, they actually ran to multi north of the pond? We seized this opportunity and quickly got on top of them with scims. However, within 30 seconds of fighting, we realised why they had gone to multi as the battlefield was now littered with mains LOL. This didn’t stop us, we sat there for about 30 minutes smacking them around the battlefield, clearing them numerous times"

i didn't take pictures of the 1v1 .. well cause its a 1v1, but i can assure you i myself got 4 kills of HI members alone so im pretty sure we out fought HI but it's sad how you rush 1v1, we go into multi we actaully make u relocate 3-4 (making you get a regroup) then when we stay at the tree's while you guys are north u leave? just because we didn't go to you're spot, THEN YOU CLAIM A WIN? just goes to show how much of BS nme really is

120722004707.png

^^^ us leaving 1v1 first, not nme nor HI

120722004809.png

120722005209.png

120722005223.png

120722005737.png

^^^^ NOTICE NME RUNNING NORTH

120722005749.png

120722005936.png

120722005857.png

120722005827.png

^^^ wtf? are we cleared?

obv there is more bs on there topic and what not but i cant be bothered as its ramadan and its haram for me to insult ;] plus im fasting need to save my energy from spastics

./aby out

Nme are struggling again things of this nature are bound to happen.

Indeed, their crumbling brings a smile to my face

i'm glad they are choosing to die slowly instead of a abruptly closing in the slump like E and DP

To be fair though, their forums being down the last few days was the best thing that could have happened to them, it meant 3-4 days where Scott wasn't able to embarass himself and his clan :nuke:

Despite HI’s best attempts to get in CP in multi

Ok... now this is just.. FUNNY lol? We have to hit Hi in single or they will logout. They refuse to go anywhere near multi and when they do they get cleared.

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~