Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

enemy's bs saturday

Abyssal wtf

Lol this made me laugh :P nice job cp although kdr says otherwise so idk who did better lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Nme are struggling again things of this nature are bound to happen.

Indeed, their crumbling brings a smile to my face

i'm glad they are choosing to die slowly instead of a abruptly closing in the slump like E and DP

To be fair though, their forums being down the last few days was the best thing that could have happened to them, it meant 3-4 days where Scott wasn't able to embarass himself and his clan :nuke:

Heard you guys pulled 45 today, compared to your 75 last week. Make an excel graph Jonty, it will show everyone that you're due to pull 15 next week.

Crumble Crumble.

Nme are struggling again things of this nature are bound to happen.

Indeed, their crumbling brings a smile to my face

i'm glad they are choosing to die slowly instead of a abruptly closing in the slump like E and DP

To be fair though, their forums being down the last few days was the best thing that could have happened to them, it meant 3-4 days where Scott wasn't able to embarass himself and his clan :nuke:

hey wait a sec, isn't your clan the one that needed to mass recruit from main clans and hold 2+ promotions a month just to pull 70 for a single weekend, followed by 40-50 pulls? the clan that ddos'd leaders of FI and STILL LOST a fullout when they even had +7 "when the ddos took place"? the clan that claims to be "most hated" yet still pretends as if the mains they bring every weekend aren't theirs? right yea that's the one kk ty that'll be all

o and great topic, always good to be reminded why xL wasn't a success ;p

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Haha did nme make you this mad o.o

Nice to see those 10 blue dots on the minimaps, sad cp didnt invite you to the ingame cc to "improve" their precious kdr.

3at.png

evolvek.png

Nice to see those 10 blue dots on the minimaps, sad cp didnt invite you to the ingame cc to "improve" their precious kdr.

Did SOP decline ur prep? WOT

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

am confused as to why you say we lost the rivalry when you pulled 28 today with invites while our entire core was there.

Or to why you even bothered making this topic.

:S

P.S. Drunk quit sniping me noob

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

actaully they did :3 but i left cc 2 get invited 2 xl C; multi clan #1? anyways u can check my app on cp site if u want to its about a couple years old tho :s

L0000000000l

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS