Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Just thought this was your best hope

Yeah yeah yeah, It's His Lordship blah blah, but he's got a point, the first video he made about this already has 121,000 views and all he needs is ten thousand supporters. If you want to save your asses I suggest you listen to this guy. I'm not even active in this community anymore and I normally wouldn't give two *****, but his video just made me tear up a bit (*****).

Sorry, CBF to code that for you, link to part 1 is at the end of the video.

:\

couldn't do harm doing this, but near to everyone here will quit because of the combat update anyway

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

We're a warring community, clans that thrive in the environment that 'His Lordship' is talking about have been dead in this community for a long, long time.

Honestly, I don't even want pure clans to stay on Runescape, it's a lost cause IMO. I'd rather have everyone switch to 2006Scape. Where there are no such things as mini's, no matched opts or anything. If you want to fight, you fight with everything you have on at the moment. That's what I like, and that's how I would like it to stay.

Yeah, just so you know, this is to save the wilderness and promote the new combat system..

all in all stupid

quit the **** game and stop trying His Lordship you fukn herp derp get a damn job smh

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

We're a warring community, clans that thrive in the environment that 'His Lordship' is talking about have been dead in this community for a long, long time.

Honestly, I don't even want pure clans to stay on Runescape, it's a lost cause IMO. I'd rather have everyone switch to 2006Scape. Where there are no such things as mini's, no matched opts or anything. If you want to fight, you fight with everything you have on at the moment. That's what I like, and that's how I would like it to stay.

And you still don't know how to put a proper sentence together.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

And you still don't know how to put a proper sentence together.

Good job, I bet the 500 million other grammar nazis would be proud of you. One of a kind.