Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P FULL OUT] NME VS DF

Ben√

Dave seems a bit mad.

Not really, anyone who actually knows me would know if I was mad my post would have been ~600+ words lol. I'm not DF so not sure why you think I'd care, just not happy to see clans using autowins to win lol. Even if I was active in NME I still wouldn't be happy bout this. Not all of us do anything to get by.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Hmm if Nme can claim an autowin on Df attackin wen north side attacked... Fi should try and get rsd dq lool

Some main clans did it to pure clans as seen in Foe/Zenith fights lol i dont think timbo will hear pures tho lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

lol

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Dave seems a bit mad.

Not really, anyone who actually knows me would know if I was mad my post would have been ~600+ words lol. I'm not DF so not sure why you think I'd care, just not happy to see clans using autowins to win lol. Even if I was active in NME I still wouldn't be happy bout this. Not all of us do anything to get by.

Oh give it a rest, I don't think I've seen you happy in about 6 months lol.

The only reason we even considered claiming an autowin is because of the amount of **** we've seen in this tournament. If certain clans in this community (or related to this community) hadn't been DQ'd for such petty things, we couldn't have even contemplated it.

It's to see if this whole 2% ******** is real, whether Jagex actually discriminate against pures, whether they actually change the policy to attack our community lol.

Hi

Autowin ftw

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

nme always got them autowins

we got 1 auto-win (Which Jagex will probably ignore), and a bye due to Z getting dq'd on a previous fight.

3at.png

evolvek.png

Hopefully you guys get the benefit of the doubt, as we were dq'ed for such a bull **** reason. Love to see a couple pure clans make it farther, and show jagex that we are a lot smarter than these retards who sit and skill all day.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png