Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs TLP F2P Prep

Pepe

156e03s.png

We scheduled an F2P prep with TLP for today, knowing they're always a tough challenge in either server. We peaked at around 46 for this prep (more than NME pulled to their fullout on the weekend l[]l).

The rules were 1 defence cap, corrupts/dung ON.

Despite numerous members and ranks being ddosed in rounds 1 & 2, we were able to win 2-1. Thanks for the prep TLP and we look forward to our P2P prep tomorrow.

f0vtzc.png

theoptube.png
Joey:

Alex:

Jamz:

f0vtzc.png

Round 1: EoP Attack
EoP Starting: 37
TLP Starting: 37

TLP defended in an open area next to the lavaline, and we chose to blind rush from the west. We went on with scims out from the start and dominated the entire round, never losing our lead. We won this round despite a handful of people getting ddosed (idiots stop going on faggy pserv teamspeaks).

EoP Ending: 22
TLP Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Round 2: EoP Defend

We defended in the same spot TLP did after our success in round 1 there. TLP chose to do the same tactic we did and blind rush, although from the south. As TLP were rushing Cody got ddosed and the TS was silent for the first few seconds of the fight before we realised. TLP took advantage of this and pushed right onto us, and by the time other callers took up the reigns we were already down by 6 people and it was over.

EoP Ending: 0
TLP Ending: 34

f0vtzc.png

Round 3: PKRI on Plateau

The people being ddosed had changed their IP's and we set up near the lavaline. TLP chose to rush us here and after a closely contested opened minute, we began to get suprior piling against the lava while the EoP being piled were able to drag TLP into us for the k0es. TLP tried to pull south and snipe us out but it was too late, and we pushed onto them for da victory, losing only 4 people.

EoP Ending: 33
TLP Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

LH1I.png
120725231302.png120725231340.png
120725233708.png120725233835.png
jOFQQ.png
s5vj9w.png
120725183939.png

http://www.eop-rs.com | #clan-eop

Welcome to the eruption of Coldplay - Nobody said it was easy but we are The Scientists and we can fix you RuneScape, and make you Paradise and get you out of this Trouble before the Clocks strike zero.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really surprised that our members and ranks got ddosed after all we have a mod on PW who is in Fi :confused:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Welcome to the eruption of Coldplay - Nobody said it was easy but we are The Scientists and we can fix you RuneScape, and make you Paradise and get you out of this Trouble before the Clocks strike zero.

dunno how IP's are getting leaked, either people are going on other teamspeaks or PW mods are selling them.

either way gf TLP, thanks for the prep

Well.. I made the mistake of joining MM's ts a week back when ours was down. Little did I know speshls is still alive and koed me and I got ddos'd all 3 rounds of our friday mm prep lolz.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

By the looks of it and pms one person got ddosed on your side and two on ours. Strange that one of ours was ex EOP ;o.

Lol? How is that strange at all?? If you quit eop for another clan you WILL be ddosd at every single prep.

xkf9J.png

By the looks of it and pms one person got ddosed on your side and two on ours. Strange that one of ours was ex EOP ;o.

Lol? How is that strange at all?? If you quit eop for another clan you WILL be ddosd at every single prep.

lold

p.s thx for the info Jonty69 aka Scott

I ddos'd the runescape server so only TLP would be lagging but I forgot to put the exception for Cody.

Cody? I thought you said numerous eop ranks and members?

Keep looking into it big guy. Wont change the 2-1.

xkf9J.png