Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

PCT PREDICTIONS

aTommy

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the same thing that happens every time the same clans fullout each other

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

fi or mm for #1 f2p, foe or fi for #1 p2p

gl to all clans :-)

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

If FI win the F2P and P2P full-outs, do you guys think it's safe for FI to claim themselves the #1 Pure Clan even though they haven't put in the work in each respective server like MM & FOE?

Imo, yes. Even though it won't mean much since EOC is in 1-2 months, but it would be cool to see how the momentum would build up for them if EOC wasn't taking place.

Retired; Freelancers <3

If FI win the F2P and P2P full-outs, do you guys think it's safe for FI to claim themselves the #1 Pure Clan even though they haven't put in the work in each respective server like MM & FOE?

Imo, yes. Even though it won't mean much since EOC is in 1-2 months, but it would be cool to see how the momentum would build up for them if EOC wasn't taking place.

I wouldn't if they're not wilderness full outs. We haven't been able to see anybody's real full potential in forever. rip wildy full outs

Arp-1.png

I believe MM will carry through as I'm sure they want to finish strong and make their stamp with the EoC coming out. I see MM winning 2-1 over either Foe or Fi.

However, in p2p, it's anyone's game.

The 10v10s should be fun as well, I'm sure Hi will be competitive in that hopefully, MM will be fun to fight. The 20v20 will be tough vs TLP, they have a lot of quality. Although nobody cares about the miniwars, it's still going to make for an interesting bracket seeing as the matched fights have much more participants compared to the fullouts.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

fi will lose every fullout

quote me on it

Dam since this guy is always wrong, I would be really tempted to go with the complete opposite scenario.

I think it will be f2p will be either Fi or MM

P2P would go with Foe with MM and Fi very close behind.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser