Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs FI P2P Prep ft Kings of P2P

its pibb

Grats on your win, we had a bad day with few ranks online. Still proud of our 18 win streak, a loss just gives us something to work on and I'm glad you can challenge us. Hilarious how you claim #1 P2P matched after 1 prep though, calm down and win a few more first boys.

dethroned

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats on your win, we had a bad day with few ranks online. Still proud of our 18 win streak, a loss just gives us something to work on and I'm glad you can challenge us. Hilarious how you claim #1 P2P matched after 1 prep though, calm down and win a few more first boys.

You did the same after beating foe once?

Nah we won the PW Tourney beating all clans multiple times before saying it lol

Aww does us spamming #1 p2p matched hurt your feelings? You did the exact same after you FINALLY beat foe p2p matched for your first time in over 2 years.

I stopped reading when I saw you had a video from Alex|Waar...

from Alex|Waar, says enough

gj if a clan was gona stop our streak was gona be u

What streak

qy7oB.png

--
Current Senior Member of Final Ownage Elite

Ex-Experienced Member of The Last Pures
Ex-Elite Member of New Pure Order

After the convincing win I'd say we're.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I knew this was the reason fi wouldn't give TLP a p2p prep during their win streak, good job.

btw this was the first prep tlp have accepted in the past month or 2 vs us (i personally asked every week for said time), besides the p2p matched opts tourny (which we beat them x2 might i add) & also not including the few they have cancelled.

hopefully they will give us some more battles after their victory

you're all abos

favaccent.png

You claimed #1 p2p matched after beating Foe once in the p2p tourney? You also claimed #1 f2p matched after beating us once? What goes around comes around. :teehee:

Might I add you will never defeat our 59 prep win streak!

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I knew this was the reason fi wouldn't give TLP a p2p prep during their win streak, good job.

btw this was the first prep tlp have accepted in the past month or 2 vs us (i personally asked every week for said time), besides the p2p matched opts tourny (which we beat them x2 might i add) & also not including the few they have cancelled.

hopefully they will give us some more battles after their victory

Get one setup for next week m8

ez

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

You claimed #1 p2p matched after beating Foe once in the p2p tourney? You also claimed #1 f2p matched after beating us once? What goes around comes around. :teehee:

Might I add you will never defeat our 59 prep win streak!

Was thinking the exact same thing

koolssigcopy.png