Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fair is Fair, lets have a discussion.

walli

Just saw the topic calling out mm's decision to pull out of the pct because they didnt want to have to deal with the drama and ******** which comes with warring eop.

Therefore my question to everybody and the topic for debate is should a clan which openly brags and boast like this..

1xohL.jpg

even be allowed to enter the competition at all?

I do not think so. I dont mind warring eop, i know what to expect and what will happen if or when we do on a big scale and its sad but it is what it is.

However for organisers to say they will DQ any1 who freeze glitches but will then let people who say they will hit off ts and people during their fights and during other clans fights.. Nice ballsack organisers.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's put it this way for you people who might be slow.

You claim that we ddos far too much, at times were busy fighting someone yet we ddos'd you, cry wolf so many times and we'll laugh about the situation and endorse it.

You don't have only one enemy, to all of you. Most of you are just so narrow minded you automatically come to a conclusion.

We won't be DQ'd over a sig either lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

We were ddosed first at our fullout, we went through 5-6 teamspeaks during massing, every one getting ddosed. In response to this, a few Fi callers were ddosed during the war, as well as EoP callers, throughout the fullout. Our teamspeak was then ddosed in round 3 leading to our loss.

Seeing as Fi won and had rights to post a topic, they made one crying about all the ddosing they suffered at our hands, leading to us becoming scapegoats for every lost connection in the pure community.

We can either sit here and cry about the truth to people that don't wanna hear it, or we can laugh about it and **** the faggots off.

We've never had problems being ddosed by FOE and as such, we will return the favour when you beat Fi in your fullout. We also don't have these problems with MM, and any accusations of us ddosing them yesterday are laughable when you can see the person in question (Korrawi) tanking people at the end of our fight in a picture on our topic. We had all intentions of having a clean war with them but they know they will lose.

MM didn't decline our fullout because they're scared of getting ddosed, with Etho and Runekas i'm sure they're more than capable of protecting themselves, they declined because they don't want to lose.

That being said, Fi will continue to be punished and we make no apologies for it.

Good day.

sjakeyeopsig.gif
We cannot be sure of having something to live for
unless we are willing to die for it

17uRE.png

also do you think Fi should be removed from PCT?

20 minutes after they lose their fullout, their leader posts a CP members IP in public

http://clan-fi.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7518-dam/

epitome of honor clans.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

you are kind of missing the point.

You cannot sit there and openly brag and say yes we hit clans and teamspeaks offline, and then openly say we will do it when they fight other clans. Then you expect people to not expect it to be you when they get hit.

The main point is, and really only why i am raising this point is simply because i find it pathetic you have the cheek to call out any clans for not wanting to fight you. Whether you say you only ddos fi or not, why would any clan want to fight you just incase they do get hit off if they go 1-0 up.

I think if you make your bed of being the big bad ddosers of FI then you have to lie in it and all its consequences. Personally as organiser, even though fi is nothing to do with me, if it was to me i wouldnt let you take part just for ddosing fi and ruining their chances. I dont want to beat a clan and have them have an excuse of being ddos'd. When i beat fi i want no excuses for them cept the simple fact we were better.

#TEAM-WALLI

p.s. dont get me wrong MM should fight you.

Teamspeak or not teamspeak if they are truly #1 they should beat you and to be frank i think they would beat you.

I see no logic in saying you dont deserve to fight us, a #1 v #5 should be a stroll in the park and a warm up for the real and tough fights challenging #1.

Just saying you cannot be so ******* bold and cheeky as to complain as much as you do after the **** you preach

#TEAM-WALLI

You cannot sit there and openly brag and say yes we hit clans and teamspeaks offline, and then openly say we will do it when they fight other clans. Then you expect people to not expect it to be you when they get hit.

The main point is, and really only why i am raising this point is simply because i find it pathetic you have the cheek to call out any clans for not wanting to fight you. Whether you say you only ddos fi or not, why would any clan want to fight you just incase they do get hit off if they go 1-0 up.

I think if you make your bed of being the big bad ddosers of FI then you have to lie in it and all its consequences. Personally as organiser, even though fi is nothing to do with me, if it was to me i wouldnt let you take part just for ddosing fi and ruining their chances. I dont want to beat a clan and have them have an excuse of being ddos'd. When i beat fi i want no excuses for them cept the simple fact we were better.

We understood your point, did you understand ours?

Cry wolf about something, and we'll join in for laughs. Do you expect us to just do nothing and accept the accusation, most of which is being used as a scapegoat? We'll turn it into something positive.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

It goes back to the age old discussion of PW acting as a forum for all pure clans. We remain unbiased, as much as I would like to keep illegitimate clans out of stuff like this, we can't. It's PW policy.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Then you should probably take that up with Fi, an apology from them for trying to start a ddos war will suffice.

Until then we aren't the only ones that have to lie in the beds we've made.

edit: There is far, far more ddosing that goes on in the pure community, anything we do is tiny by context, and just singling us out, even if we did stop, would nowhere near solve the problem.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

Cry wolf about something, and we'll join in for laughs. Do you expect us to just do nothing and accept the accusation, most of which is being used as a scapegoat? We'll turn it into something positive.

this isnt a cry wolf.

you openly admit and say you will ddos.

This isnt about the sig itself, its about the principle it stands for.

Maybe im just too old fassioned. Maybe we adapted in the wrong way.. actually on the game rather than out of it.

#TEAM-WALLI

Lmfao, we get ddos'd more than any of you wussy ass clans yet you don't see us complaining about warring any other clan....I find it hilarious that clans will use so many excuses not to war us nowadays...what about back in the day when there was no TS, there was no vent? You leaders all of a sudden think, that when one or two of your members gets ddosed, your whole clan forgets all of their warring skills instantly? Thats bull lmao, we dont ddos everybody we fight, and like I said, we have to deal with it just as much, if not more than most of you other clans whether we like it or not....unfortunately its something we had to adapt to.

People are just stuck-up and straight up scarred to lose a #1 title thats all, therefore they will use ANY excuse to keep it, and it's actually really funny, since I seen like 15 different excuses already as to why MM won't war us, it actually makes me feel better, knowing they don't have the confidence to beat us. They always bragged about being so good in 100v100 fights and how they would steamroll anybody but I guess they just aren't the same #1 material that they used to be anymore.

My post may contain bait, I don't care. It's the truth and sometimes the truth hurts.

thekingu.png

look old pker mate im not defending clans not fighting you. Foe still fights eop it is what ever.

I just found it a joke that you seem offended or you will call out clans for not wanting to fight you for reasons such as ddosing when you openly say you will ddos.

And then it was a seperate dig at the organisers for saying they will dq for freeze gltich but not for ddos.

#TEAM-WALLI

this isnt a cry wolf.

you openly admit and say you will ddos.

This isnt about the sig itself, its about the principle it stands for.

Maybe im just too old fassioned. Maybe we adapted in the wrong way.. actually on the game rather than out of it.

It is a cry wolf.

The only ddosing that has been openly admitted is directed at one clan, not the many masses which cry wolf

Anything else has been used as a joke, you cry about a situation enough and we'll have some fun

The principle the sig stands for you seem to be interpreting in only one respect, not the more humorous intention we see from it which I've already gone into detail about.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

so if i'm correct, clans shouldn't fight us because instead of ddosing and lying about it like every other clan in the community, when we get accused of it we troll about it, even when its nothing to do with us?

as i said above, the only ddosing that anyone eop affiliated has done has been in response to fi ddosing us, while every other clan in the pure community accuses us of everything we just don't even care anymore lol.

sjakeyeopsig.gif

17uRE.png

so if i'm correct, clans shouldn't fight us because instead of ddosing and lying about it like every other clan in the community, when we get accused of it we troll about it, even when its nothing to do with us?

as i said above, the only ddosing that anyone eop affiliated has done has been in response to fi ddosing us, while every other clan in the pure community accuses us of everything we just don't even care anymore lol.

Hit the nail on the head.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I do think MM should fight you win or lose. I mean, Eop want to go trough with it while MM say they're #1. But I can also understand why MM wouldn't want to deal with all the drama (ddosing mainly), and thus not wanting to fight.

If there would be a fight between MM and Eop it wouldn't be a clean and fair fight, that's for sure. And because Eop have this 'name' on Pure Warfare I doubt MM would want to risk having an unfair fight for a title.

It's not worth it for MM I think. What are we/you fighting for (quoting Bob)?

heartline8.gif

even if people are using EOP as scapegoats, EOP earned it from their past actions. Then they whine and try to make themselves look like the victims. I'm sure there are some great EOP members, but there is no doubt that you guys are considered the scum of the pure world. From blatantly lying in topics to hitting of TS and ddosing... Got no one to blame but your leaders etc. It shouldn't be a shocker that clans don't want to fight you.